close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Could I get a post deleted?

Discussion in 'Announcements & Support' started by Smiles007, Sep 30, 2004.

1. Smiles007

Smiles007

I posted a message in the HK Forum titled "Price for a used USP .45". I just purchased the pistol and so no longer need the info. However, there is no moderator for the HK Forum. I could just edit the post, but it would still just be taking up space.

2. MrsKitty

MrsKitty

Go to the post and click on the report this post to mod option (bottom right hand corner above the quote button). In the box, ask to have it deleted. As there is no mod, it will go to an Admin and they will take care of it for you ;)

3. David_G17

David_G17 /\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

why not leave it for others?

if you think it's taking up space, you haven't visited the ox and alex forum yet.

4. lonewolf28152

lonewolf28152

Yep, those people have to much time to waste. The fluff stuff is for the girlies. Sounds so gay, fluff this and fluff that.

5. freepatriot

freepatriot Retired GT Mod Moderator

Ha ha! Fluff makes you uncomfortable, huh? Funny how people have to knock something that makes other people happy, even if it doesn't affect them. ^c

I think you should leave posts like the one about the HK out for everyone to see, it serves as a good reference for people doing their own pricing research. :)

Best,
    Aunt Tillie ;c