close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Couer d'Alene Dbriefing

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by DannyR, Jul 19, 2003.

1. DannyR

DannyR Moderator Millennium Member

Please post your comments here.

2. DannyR

DannyR Moderator Millennium Member

Perhaps someone will report in tonight.;Q

3. Don At PC

Don At PC Senior Member Millennium Member

Hey Coach: Maybe no one showed up????? ;f ;f ;f ;c ;c ;c Onward to Statesville and Conyers.;I ;I ;I ;+

4. Roland-G23

Roland-G23 STI Convert

I drove up to Spokane Friday afternoon, wasn't feeling too great, ending up at Sacred Heart Medical Center ER Friday night with an ear canal infection. Got to the match around 10 AM (it was hot), and by all accounts, I had a terrible match with all entries. When I did get my open gun to run, I was fast and accurate, but I need some more time before Shelton to get the right load worked up, and to get the dot zeroed. The heat and my ear infection made me pretty miserable, thankfully the hearing in my ear returned mid-afternoon.

Met some nice people, Fernan is a really nice range, beautiful country. The host club seemed a bit understaffed, especially at the 5 to Glock.

I was hoping to improve on my Roseburg scores, and I didn't come close. Had fun anyways, its always nice to get out and shoot.

5. Todd Hogue

Todd Hogue Millennium Member

I was a range officer at the Coeur D Alene match. While we were understaffed by about 3 RO's, I think the match ran well. There were a couple bottlenecks, but we worked through them as fast as possible. We had 195 entries, our largest yet. Saturday was very hot and miserable. Sunday was hot, but we had a nice breeze to cool things down a little. The regular hot shots showed up to shoot and shot well. We had several younger shooters including a 12 year old girl that was given a Glock by her grandpa. I shot a fair match and look forward to the results.

6. coyote 30

coyote 30 COYOTE HUNTER!!

I was there both days and even though there were a few bottle necks at some stages the match was run well and I felt I got through pretty fast. I shot 2 catagories on Sat. and 3 on Sunday. I did OK on some stages and bad on others but I had a lot of fun as did my step-son who also shot. Thanks Fernan Rod and Gun Club for hosting this at your nice facility and I look forward to next years match. See ya all at Shelton, WA. in August. Bruce