correct extractor spring and spring loaded bearing for 43

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by xtratoy, Oct 2, 2015.

1. xtratoy

xtratoy

I launched my extractor spring and spring loaded bearing! What is the correct replacement parts? Does it take the same as the larger frame Glocks like the 19, or the smaller 42?

2. G21H30

G21H30

HGxyz likes this.

3. xtratoy

xtratoy

Thanks for that, but I am still unsure if the extractor spring and Spring Loaded Bearing is the same as on the larger guns. There are extractors spring listed on some sites that say all Glocks and other that claim to be for the G42 only.

4. HGxyz

HGxyz

By "extractor spring" do you mean the "extractor depressor plunger spring?" If so, the link says the G42 version is what you want:

The Extractor Depressor Plunger Rod is larger on the G43, but the Depressor Plunger Spring and the Spring Loaded Bearing appear to be identical as the G42s.

I haven't seen too many G43 parts available yet. The spring and bearing may be the same on all 9mm - you could call Lone Wolf and ask.

5. L-2

L-2

Edited: Earlier reply deleted. Upon comparing the G43 parts to a G26, the parts are different. The G43 parts are smaller. I don't have a G42 in which to compare to my G43.

Current Glock Parts List: https://us.glock.com/customer-service/downloadable-materials

Last edited: Oct 2, 2015
  6. G21H30

G21H30

I'd like to help you out but my Armorer's manual is from 2013 and I don't have the updated parts list with that information for the G42 or G43.

7. xtratoy

xtratoy

Where would I go to buy these items? None of the normal outlets for Glocks appear to have them. I have looked at glockmeister , , Ilovemyglock etc........ LoneWolf sells an extractor depressor spring that says fits all models?? Rockyouglock has them listed as 42/43 specific but on backorder.

8. xtratoy

xtratoy

I found a new in Package plunger, spring and spring loaded bearing for a 42 on Ebay for $8. It looks like I can just use the extractor depressor spring and spring loaded bearing on my 43 plunger. All this because I decide to clean and grease a brand new gun I haven't even shot and got distracted! in the meantime I used a spring from a Bic lighter and made a temporary SLB. Extractor pressure is on the weak side but it cycles rounds through it. I took the time since I will be waiting to shoot it to shave the follower in the magazine down and now have a 7 round magazine.

Last edited: Oct 2, 2015
  9. L-2

L-2

10. AL Bundy's Dodge

AL Bundy's Dodge

people scoff at me when i tell them to buy some spare parts....

Same thing happened to me during the 08 panic and i could hardly find one in stock online.