Coronavirus deaths 75% lower in nations using hydroxychloroquine!

Discussion in 'Covid-19 News/Info' started by cbetts1, Sep 22, 2020.

1. cbetts1

cbetts1

"Why is the death rate about 75 percent lower in many countries?" asked Dr. Jane Orient, executive director of the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons.

"The COVID-19 pandemic struck America nine months before a presidential election, turning basic medical activities like testing and treatment into partisan battlegrounds," writes Economic Standard Editor-in-Chief Erik Sass in the overview. "No subject has been more distorted than hydroxychloroquine (HCQ), a safe, versatile medicine that has treated hundreds of millions of people for numerous diseases for seven decades."
    • Flawed and even falsified studies were published and promoted by media outlets eager to discredit Trump, while positive studies were impugned or ignored.
    • HCQ is commonly prescribed for at least 25 indications in addition to malaria.
    • The drug's prolongation of the QT interval is in the mid-range of 30 commonly used drugs.
    • Hundreds of drugs have been approved without randomized controlled trials, including the tetanus vaccine, insulin, tetracycline, warfarin, heparin, prednisone, Keflex and high-dose penicillin for neurosyphilis.
    • Only 8.5% of the American Heart Association's guidelines are supported by randomized controlled trials.
    https://www.wnd.com/2020/09/coronavirus-deaths-75-lower-nations-using-hydroxychloroquine/

hnp684, n2g, hannstv and 2 others like this.
  2. MaxxAction

MaxxAction

Unpossible!

Inconceivable!

Fauci!

Science!

Experts!

Double Blind Placebo!

3. Paul53

Paul53 You local friendly Skynet dealer

The USA has the highest death rate period.

The information from todays news was way off. I double checked and there are so many differing charts that you can't tell what's real.

My apologies.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2020
  4. tm255

tm255

It has also been reported that countries with the strictest mask mandates have the highest death rates. Could be unrelated, correlation does not prove causation, etc. etc.

Lockback and Sherlock913 like this.
  5. flyover

flyover

Big Pharma!

MaxxAction likes this.
  6. Lockback

Lockback Polymerlicious!

I honestly think we'll never know the whole truth of this stupid pandemic.

hnp684, n2g, hannstv and 2 others like this.
  7. VoodooMountain

VoodooMountain

Everyone wants a smoking gun and quick easy answer.

The problem is more varied.

That said, Trump has been railed

Disposable masks are not designed for this use

Lancet? Had to retract a 'study' showing HCQ was dangerous. They couldn't even produce the data

A large to ridiculous percentage of covid deaths are not directly from covid

ACA is predicting 2020 will see the biggest ever 1 year drop in cancer mortality

Some hospitals are reporting a huge decline in reported cardiac deaths and events.

This is a corona virus. The virus that has 4 strains that are known as the common cold along with 3 other viruses.

We cannot get vaccines for common cold due to antibodies not sticking around in the body. Somehow this Corona is different??

The cruise line ship that was quarantined saw a mortality rate of .45%. Consider the conditions and health of that group.

MOST covid deaths are the same population as flu deaths. Elderly and assisted living.

Many places have increased their reported numbers. Like NYC

Testing isn't accurate. No way based on the people I know who have been tested. Some sick, some not, some with severe pre existing conditions and immunocompromised but had no symptoms other than lethargy. 1 person tested positive for Rona, flu a, flu b. No symptoms.

Just read the other day that a company that had to be shutdown due to inaccurate tests. It seems (not proven) they were knowingly showing false positives to make their tests look more accurate.

There is a financial incentive to report covid cases and deaths

It's an election year

Last edited: Sep 23, 2020
    hannstv likes this.
  8. Sherlock913

Sherlock913 If the coronavirus doesn't take you out, can I?

This whole thing has been so damn overblown. I'm so sick of the damn mask, I bought a Trump one to tweak the Karens.

9. Sherlock913

Sherlock913 If the coronavirus doesn't take you out, can I?

We know the answer, it was overblown, it was clear from the Italy data back in March.

Lockback likes this.
  10. Lockback

Lockback Polymerlicious!

Overblown?
    Clearly. But by how much and by whom? And for what ends? We all have our theories but that absolute truth is probably a deep secret which may never be revealed.

11. cowboy1964

cowboy1964

Trump says we have the lowest death rate. Are we using HCQ or not?

12. hannstv

hannstv

I think you have a pretty firm grasp of the situation.

13. paynter2

paynter2 It ain't over Millennium Member

Where's Cowboy1964 to lay waste all the scientific data? LOL

HCQ has been proven to be effective since last March. Many prominent doctors have used it on thousands of patients with outstanding results. Much of that 'testing' has been documented on this very site.

The key that the media either didn't understand or purposely overlooked is that it to be most effective it must be used as soon as a patient exhibits symptoms - or even presents to complain about probably symptoms.

If health care providers wait until the patient is in the hospital it to too late for HCQ to work properly. For many months of this pandemic patients were told to go home and take aspirin or Tylenol, etc. If they returned with more pronounced symptoms they were hospitalized. At that point they were in desperate trouble - even if give HCQ. The drug had to be administered when the patient first complained of mild symptoms.

The moron media also pointed to a supposed side affect of HCQ - something to do with heart rhythms IIRC. If that's true they why do we continue to administer it to malaria and lupus patients? The doctor's that ran the studies (that I mentioned above) said they saw zero sign of HCQ and heat rhythm or any other heart issues. Actually, they saw zero issues at all.

I posted a month or two ago that the media has blood on its hands and should be called to account for it. Wouldn't it be great to see Kayleigh McEnany turn the tables in the media at a WH press briefing and ask them how they defend their successful attempts to block a life saving drug.

n2g and flyover like this.
  14. MaverickDMD

MaverickDMD

Are you a physician?

15. Skidoo

Skidoo

A
    Are you a snowflake

Jed Cooper likes this.
  16. MaverickDMD

MaverickDMD

17. Skidoo