close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Cornhusker GLOCK Classic IV Finals

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by bryandover, Jul 19, 2012.

1. G21H30

G21H30

Well it's now official.After playing this game for 15 years I finally made it to the deep end of the pool. I have shot better scores in the past and not won a pistol based on my performance. I always felt that I would eventually win a gun in AM/CIV sooner or later but I never dreamed I would be so fortunate (call that lucky) to get all three in one match. My wife has been my shooting partner for all of those 15 years in GSSF and has shot well enough to win High Female on numerous occasions and has beaten me in two matches (1st match at Hallsville,MO in 1998 and again last year at Hallsville). I always told her those were the longest two years of my life:whistling: . I finally took a page from her book this year and really tried to relax and just enjoy the match and if I had a bad string or even stage with one gun,to let it go and move forward with the next one. Well color me suprised:shocked: it worked. I had a sub par round with my comp gun which I always shoot first. I also totally blew my Major Sub entry with 3 misses on the plates but was able to keep a positive outlook and good things happened with my other 3 entries. By the way she was able to win High Female this year and I was High Senior and we were able to get 1st AM/CIV as a team with our long time shooting partner Phil. To be able to have my "Day of Days" and share it with my wife ("shooting buddy") made it truely a memorable day! Oh and guys, take your wives shooting with you and listen to what they have to say!!:cool:

2. Don At PC

Don At PC Senior Member Millennium Member

Congrats and swim well my friend. "May The Force Be With You". :wavey:

Don

3. cmzneb

cmzneb

Well Done!!!

See you next year in GI again!