·
Registered
26,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
26,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I still think he used Breonna as a shield.

·
The underscore is silent
5,213 Posts
I think breonna was the one that shot them. That is what he stated while still in shock before he could come up with a better statement.
except that is easily disproved by the M.E.s investigation. I believe he blamed her, and I believe that was his unconscious initial reaction...he has been raised and lived his entire life without accountability for his own actions and is comfortable lying and blaming his dead girlfriend for his actions to potentially save his skin.

once the attorneys got to him, or he determined he could somehow spin this into a payday for him because the police shooting her would sound so bad...he looked to martyrdom and admitted his actions.

·
Registered
841 Posts
The article says no drugs were found. True, that's because drugs were found at the other locations that were hit simultaneously as this one. There were five locations tied to this drug ring. The article also doesn't mention the 14K in drug money cash Breonna had lying around.

Walker is also possibly going to catch federal charges, but that remains to be seen.

·
AAAMAD
30,413 Posts
You count always count on Jonesee and AK stick to be on the side of radicals that hate police and America.
The problem is I love America. The actual American values, the constitution and BOR that made this a great place.

You love cops, even bad ones because it’s the rule of your tribe. You can’t ever admit one is wrong, and must immediately stand shoulder to shoulder and close ranks to defend even one that is.

That’s the difference.

I don’t mind a disagreement. But I’ve spent far too many years down range for anyone to say I don’t love America. And if you want to question my love for country you better sack up and put some skin in the game.

·
Well I'll Be Dipped!!!
28,474 Posts
Is there any video of this raid, from outside?

I'd love to see and hear how the LEOs announced themselves.

·
Registered
30,838 Posts
It's a pretty easy case.

No knock warrant.

They knocked and announced.

Boyfriend fired shot inside.

That shot hit cop.

Cop injured by that shot.

Pretty easy case to prove. Hard to get any damages however knowing the way things work in this world he probably got money via go fund me or lawsuit that was settled.

I honestly think more cops should sue. Especially if QI goes out the window. Heck, most insurance companies will insist on suing or even do it themselves to recoup the cost. I recently had my RV get hit by a tweaker. I have their plate. The police are investigating. My insurance company wants to sue to recoup costs.

I think that's why the QI bill died in Congress despite bipartisan "support." People realized cops are angry and disgruntled. Having an insurance company that does not have to answer to the voters backing the cops would be a bad thing for everyone but the police. Not to mention the extra costs involved with cops depending enough money to pay for insurance and put food on the table.

·
Spewer of TROOF
9,429 Posts
I bet he gets a pretty penny from all the money he had tied up in limited edition Nike footware.

·
Registered
841 Posts
It's a pretty easy case.

No knock warrant.

They knocked and announced.

Boyfriend fired shot inside.

That shot hit cop.

Cop injured by that shot.

Pretty easy case to prove. Hard to get any damages however knowing the way things work in this world he probably got money via go fund me or lawsuit that was settled.

I honestly think more cops should sue. Especially if QI goes out the window. Heck, most insurance companies will insist on suing or even do it themselves to recoup the cost. I recently had my RV get hit by a tweaker. I have their plate. The police are investigating. My insurance company wants to sue to recoup costs.

I think that's why the QI bill died in Congress despite bipartisan "support." People realized cops are angry and disgruntled. Having an insurance company that does not have to answer to the voters backing the cops would be a bad thing for everyone but the police. Not to mention the extra costs involved with cops depending enough money to pay for insurance and put food on the table.
Let me correct one piece of mis-information. It was NOT a no-knock Warrant. They knocked like hell, and eventually breached the door.

·
Have you seen me?
12,678 Posts
The article says no drugs were found. True, that's because drugs were found at the other locations that were hit simultaneously as this one. There were five locations tied to this drug ring. The article also doesn't mention the 14K in drug money cash Breonna had lying around.

Walker is also possibly going to catch federal charges, but that remains to be seen.
It's almost like you might know people involved and everything, lol.

You doing okay?

·
Registered
5,092 Posts
Hope he gets all the dudes welfare checks.

Pretty sure if I discharged a gun through my door and injured someone outside that someone would be suing me out the wazoo. More power to the cop. Should be happening more. If families can sue cops, then cops can sue families.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 44 Posts