Cop-Hater Colin Kaepernick Wins Emmy for Outstanding Commercial for His America-Bashing Nike Ad

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by Nemesis., Sep 16, 2019.

1. Nemesis.

Nemesis.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...nike-ad-wins-emmy-for-outstanding-commercial/

Colin Kaepernick started a national uproar after kneeling during the National Anthem at NFL games as a commentary against alleged police abuse of African-Americans.

Kaepernick took it a step further when he wore ‘cops as pigs’ socks at his football practice.

Kaepernick was cheered and celebrated on the left for his slam on the country and police officers.

In September 2018 Nike announced they were hiring Colin Kaepernick for their 30th Anniversary advertising campaign.
    On Independence Day this year Kaepernick bashed America as the worst nation on earth.

Liberals cheered the ass-clown.

Kaepernick was awarded Man of the Year by GQ in 2017 for his attacks on police.

On Sunday Nike’s controversial Dream Crazy ad, narrated by and starring former NFL quarterback Colin Kaepernick, won an Emmy Award for best commercial at the Creative Arts Emmy Awards.

The left is celebrating ANYONE who hates this country and trashes it regularly.
    This is just the latest example.

larry_minn likes this.
  2. Boo Berry

Boo Berry

Commie circle jerk.

Ramjet38 and Road Dog like this.

3. Rellik

Rellik Kwisatz Haderach in Training

When ever I see people that should know better wearing nike stuff, I call them on it.
    swoosh = hating white people, hating cops.

6Actual, Ramjet38 and Glock Commando like this.
  4. Darkangel1846

Darkangel1846

Kaeperdick, will end up costing Nike!

JArthurD likes this.
  5. stavey

stavey

He already has . No more Nike for my family

slamdunc likes this.
  6. jeanderson

jeanderson Making America great again! Platinum Member

Hating on Trump, hating on America, hating on cops. Hate is all the left knows, and now they give out awards for it. The march toward anarchy continues.

Boo Berry likes this.
  7. Dafrank

Dafrank

Shame on these people. I have worked for years with these relentless tools who live to celebrate themselves with awards and other forms of self affirmation. The advertising industry follows the media companies from which they buy space or time, as far as ideology and "wokeness" are concerned, even to the point that they are willing to sacrifice their very purpose - getting the most people possible to view their products favorably - in order to win plaudits from the "wokerati" (my phrase); they rationalize that if only Progressive SJW's are convinced by their work, that they have done their real jobs; others need not apply for their consideration.

I just feel it in my bones that, sooner or later, these people will look to us "deplorables" to save their asses from threats from people other than us, and their cries for help will likely fall on deaf ears. Shame on them.

8. VoodooMountain

VoodooMountain

Everyone is entitled to their opinions and all his bs is. A pile of steaming opinions.

What is unreal is that people are openly supporting and pushing for this. What good had he actually done for these things he hates? What facts has he presented? Who has he helped?

What matters in media anymore is he is unsatisfied with the country. Trump's country. So the media runs with it and tried to portray it as progressive justice and social progress when the reality is completely opposite and harmful.

Blind patriotism isn't beneficial and neither is hate.

He is the spokesperson for Nike yelling about how unfair this country is for this or that reason without any facts only feelings.

Yet he is hired by Nike to sell their products that are made in sweatshops and often by children. Truly, his efforts and America's would be better spent on that ironic conversation.
    ‐---------------------
    So hate this country for all the injustice while selling products for a company that hires children in sweatshops while paying you millions. Yep. Total justice

larry_minn and jeanderson like this.
  9. clancy

clancy

Don't bet on it. I went to my son's college game Saturday. His team where all Nike stuff, as did the opposing team. I bet 50% of the spectators under 30 wore Nike branded product. It sucks.

Boo Berry likes this.
  10. Ramjet38

Ramjet38 Mentally Frozen

They don't want to sell to crackers anyway.

mike from st pe likes this.
  11. JArthurD

JArthurD Silver Member

Nike sales have been lost. No question.

At least Colon is being appreciated for his hypocritical filth. He makes millions living under the same umbrella of freedom and protection that he preaches against. He is the worst kind of parasite. -The kind that accepts your kindness and protection and then stabs you in the back. Way to be Nike! Hatred for no apparent reason is fashionable. Your "rebel without a clue" has earned accolades. Well done!

12. BOOSTED12A

BOOSTED12A

Isn't he a Muslim?

mike from st pe likes this.
  13. powernoodle

powernoodle

This is good. Ongoing public outrage will continue to keep him out of the NFL. #unintendedconsequences

BOOSTED12A likes this.