Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Unfair Facist
26,963 Posts

·
Master Member
7,562 Posts
Article said:
The law enforcement community is disgusted," Weber said in a statement. "While Mr. Stenroos is a disgrace to the badge, his individual and dangerous actions should not reflect on the hard-working men and women in law enforcement.
This.

·
That's a Bingo!
4,527 Posts

·
Registered
21,451 Posts
Jackass.

We a had local story kind of like this.....a security guard at a local nuclear power plant popped himself in the leg while on foot patrol. He said some guys in masks approached him and shot him. Every agency and their brother showed up for the multiple hour manhunt until Sgt. D-bag told the truth.

·
Banned
5,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
At the other end of the stupidity scale, police wouldn't allow any students to leave their schools for several hours - no food or bathroom visits, forcing them to urinate & defecate in buckets & trash cans.

If I were a student or one of the parents, I'd like some quality time with that "cop."

·
Inquisitive
13,123 Posts
At the other end of the stupidity scale, police wouldn't allow any students to leave their schools for several hours - no food or bathroom visits, forcing them to urinate & defecate in buckets & trash cans.

If I were a student or one of the parents, I'd like some quality time with that "cop."

Not his fault everyone else is as stupid as he is.

·
NRA4EVR
11,699 Posts
What an idiot. Complete embarassment to the profession and perhaps the human race. Aww, did the poor wittle baby not get enough attention so he had to fake a shooting to make his mean old sergeant like him? Just hook him up to a Thorazine pump and send him off to the cuckoo's nest.

·
Why so serious?
65,802 Posts

·
hhhhhhhhmmmmmmm
1,447 Posts

·
Semper Paratus
28,346 Posts
Scary movie

·
hhhhhhhhmmmmmmm