Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
I was 16/70 in the Glock Girl side match, 224/351 in AmCiv, and 33/67 in UL. The plates kicked my butt with my stock Glocks. Pretty happy with my UL score. It was a personal best for me.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Let me be the first to congratulate my friend David Knight who looks to have the Match Meister score! Great job!
Also, congrats to teammate Dwight Parker for an outstanding UL score!

·
Registered
3,118 Posts
I was 16/70 in the Glock Girl side match, 224/351 in AmCiv, and 33/67 in UL. The plates kicked my butt with my stock Glocks. Pretty happy with my UL score. It was a personal best for me.
And you spanked Kitty in UL! :wow: I guess she had more malfunctions than you? :whistling:

:tongueout: :rofl:

Scott

·
5,227 Posts
And I got mine yesterday. :faint::upeyes::embarassed:

Don

·
Registered
620 Posts
And you spanked Kitty in UL! :wow: I guess she had more malfunctions than you? :whistling:

:tongueout: :rofl:

Scott
Scott, I shot my UL gun for the first time in Conyers. Didn't do too bad for an old blind guy! It was fun to follow the bouncing dot,,,, ahem,,,, and at least better a few people who will go un-named!!!! 😉😉

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

·
20,424 Posts
Kitty,

Finals release date is 04/01/2014.:wavey:

·
Florida's Left Coast
9,516 Posts
Scott, I shot my UL gun for the first time in Conyers. Didn't do too bad for an old blind guy! It was fun to follow the bouncing dot,,,, ahem,,,, and at least better a few people who will go un-named!!!!
Alright... that's it... I'm double-checking my scoresheets when I get home. I'm sure I was wobbed... :embarassed:

·
Stock 17
40 Posts
Let me be the first to congratulate my friend David Knight who looks to have the Match Meister score! Great job!
Also, congrats to teammate Dwight Parker for an outstanding UL score!
Thanks Grady! Definitely God's strength and power! Enjoyed seeing you and everyone again.

David

·
20,424 Posts
Ah, another carrot joke.:rofl:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts