Glock Talk banner

Convicted felon runs from police, discards assault rifle

2167 19
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· NRA LIFE MEMBER
2,769 Posts
Well, it just goes to show you gun control laws work. Even criminals are trying to get rid of them.

:whistling:

· No Longer Fenced In
11,133 Posts
Well, it just goes to show you gun control laws work. Even criminals are trying to get rid of them.

:whistling:
:goodpost: :rofl:

· Why so serious?
45mm 9ACP
69,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Run & gun.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Copatalk 2

· Why so serious?
45mm 9ACP
69,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Does being involved in gun running make it more serious?

· Semper Paratus
31,213 Posts
Had my guys chasing a really messed up Guy a few weeks ago , running red lights all over the road, he's throwing stuff out of his truck while diving getting rid of everything.......except the 8 ball of meth that was sitting in the front seat when we PIT'd him into a fence,,,,:rofl::shocked:

· Registered
29,847 Posts
Does being involved in gun running make it more serious?

The way I understand it is if he is able to out run the Cop it's a felony, otherwise a misdemeanor. :tongueout:

· NRA Life Member
75,540 Posts
Looks like somebody got pretty close to getting shot, maybe Bosto and the officer. The first fumbling and pointing the bag seems more like trying to shoot than trying to disassemble.

· Florist
23,329 Posts
That was my thought too.

· Registered
1,827 Posts
"Approximately 60-70 yards into the area, authorities found a green stocking cap lying next to the tracks, and some 40 yards further they located the bottom portion of a Vulcan assault-style rifle partially hidden in the snow next to Bosto’s tracks. As officers continued to follow the tracks for another 100 yards or so, they located Bosto’s black bag. It was empty except for a phone charger."

I looked and my google foo must suck what is a vulcan style assault rifle?

because I know he did not have this([ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3JovO416NU"]mini vulcan gun - YouTube[/ame]) in a duffle bag

· Registered
45,276 Posts
Looks like somebody got pretty close to getting shot, maybe Bosto and the officer. The first fumbling and pointing the bag seems more like trying to shoot than trying to disassemble.
Sometimes you guys have more patience than I have. I would not have let anyone fumble in a long bag, then point the bag at me.

That is amazing restraint. It is a game of "what if", with your life at stake. You only need to be wrong once.

· Semper Paratus
31,213 Posts
"Approximately 60-70 yards into the area, authorities found a green stocking cap lying next to the tracks, and some 40 yards further they located the bottom portion of a Vulcan assault-style rifle partially hidden in the snow next to Bosto’s tracks. As officers continued to follow the tracks for another 100 yards or so, they located Bosto’s black bag. It was empty except for a phone charger."

I looked and my google foo must suck what is a vulcan style assault rifle?

because I know he did not have this(mini vulcan gun - YouTube) in a duffle bag
Vulcan, Hesse, Blackthorne.... Means really crappy knock offs....

· No Longer Fenced In
11,133 Posts
I was just thinking, "Vulcan made a bunch of crappy knockoffs of such a variety, what was it?"

· Registered
3,961 Posts
Wow it must be bad, even criminals cannt find ammo.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts