close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Contact Your Senators Now!

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by Bullwinkle J Moose, Jan 4, 2013.

1. Bullwinkle J Moose

Bullwinkle J Moose Quick! Duck!

The Dems are trying to pull an end run to enable them to more easily railroad their gun control agenda through a procedural loophole. Please read about it at GOA's website by clicking

HERE!

Then click the link at the bottom of that page where you will be taken to a page where you can quickly send your Senator an email to hopefully plug this loophole and perhaps keep Congress from transforming us all into criminals with the stroke of the legislative pen.

2. Jason D

Jason D INFRINGED Silver Member Millennium Member

3. Bullwinkle J Moose

...or you can sit on your duffs and do nothing and let these unethical anti-freedom left wing nuts succeed and when your grandchildren ask you what you did during the 2013 gun grab, you can tell them, "I was too occupied on Glocktalk to do anything that might have made any difference".

Last edited: Jan 4, 2013
  4. WarCry

WarCry

Just a little hypocritical from the guy that posted the thread, isn't it?

Paying attention to this stuff is important, but there's a problem with articles like this:

This is just as bad of hyperbole as the anti-gunners screaming that there's going to be "blood in the streets!" if we don't ban them immediately.

I'd also like to hear why it's such a heinous act now when, in 2003, when Trent Lott called for it, or in 2005 when Bill Frist threatened it over judicial nominees?

It's a crappy option for anyone to try and pull, but let's not pretend that Reid is just pulling the idea out of his backside, shall we? It's a bad idea ALL the time, not just when it's "the other guy" trying to do it....

5. Bullwinkle J Moose

Not at all as I have already contacted my Congress people via several media. If you don't think our freedom is worth at least the minimum effort of letting your representative know how you feel, go suck eggs.:tongueout: Lead, follow or get out of the way. Right now you should be in the latter category.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.
    Edmund Burke

6. packinaglock

packinaglock John 3:16

Have been almost daily.

7. WarCry

WarCry

My elected representatives - from local Alderman up to Dick Durbin - know me by name. But feel free to continue making assumptions. It will show your true colours.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2013