close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Contact users, anyone wear ciba dailies?

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by harlenm, Apr 26, 2012.

1. harlenm

harlenm Millennium Member

Trying them out, and they feel great and I see great, but I have a really difficult time taking them out at the end of the day. So much so that it really irritates my eyes.

Gonna try my acuvue 1 day moist again to see how they compare.

Its very frustrating, and otherwise its a great lens.

2. USMCsilver

USMCsilver Boat Life ©

I just recently asked to try the daily lenses. When I put them in, it was like sex for my eyeballs!!!

They feel freakin' spectacular! The water content in them is through the roof and they feel freakin' awesome! Nothin' like a 2-week lens.

I forget my brand, but it may be Ciba.

I really don't think it matters by brand, though. Anything with such a high water content is going to be super thin and be more difficult to take out due to what seems like a stronger suction to your cornea.

Something that may help: wash your face and make sure your eyelids are clean and free of oil. And, of course, make sure your hands are good and clean. Dry fingers will expedite the process. You may want to have a lint-free cloth to dry your fingers before removal. :)

3. harlenm

harlenm Millennium Member

I read that about dry fingers. Been wearing acuvues for years and never had this issue.

I also read to blink really hard several times.

Will discuss it with my eye doctor, but I see better with these than I ever have, including my glasses.

4. glock509

glock509

i wear the focus nite/day 30 day contacts and i love them. can usually get 2 months wear out of a pair. cant feel them at all