close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Consumer Corner: The Revival

Discussion in 'Band of Glockers' started by darwin25, Dec 19, 2006.

1. darwin25

darwin25 Make your move

Long time coming. Tagal na nawala ang thread natin dito.:laughabove:

2. vega

vega

Umpisa na ba ng Nashe bashing.
    Hintayin na lang kaya muna natin matapos yung kaso ni sandman.

3. darwin25

darwin25 Make your move

Pwede naman later na lang.:supergrin:

Para meron na rin tayong Consumer Corner ulit for general consumer concerns.

4. havoc21

havoc21

just wanna relate my experience with R.Espinelli

Bought a pistol (CZ75 Compact D P01) from them last gunshow November 26, 2006. Their liaison officer assured me ill be getting the unit before Christmas...

Today, December 19, 2006 i picked up my pistol from them w/ complete papers. They assured me that ill be getting the plastic license card on or before Friday, December 22, 2006.

On top of that, they gave me a free black company sweatshirt and 5 rounds of free ammo.

talk about superb custumer service. In my personal experience, they delivered as promised...

:thumbsup:

5. MRV_G17

MRV_G17

i bought my 3rd gun (G17)at Starfire last gunshow and I got it one month later with all the papers/license. i bought my 1st(G19C) and 2nd gun (CZ75B) from Starfire and didn't really had any problems too.

Tess (owner of Starfire) also gave me some freebies - free 50 rnds ammo, discounts on holster and extra mags.:thumbsup:

6. Kiddo

Kiddo

havoc21, how much did the CZ go for?

7. G19cPH

G19cPH

Ako starfire din G19c July 21 downpayment 5k unit was released Aug.29 plastic I.D. 1 week after.No problem at all..:thumbsup:

8. TTPower

TTPower

good to hear that there are still gunstores that are true to their words :thumbsup: i hope i'll get my unit before dec. ends (as promised):upeyes:
    btw havoc who was the sales person who assisted u?

9. bagito

bagito tanod

got 4 firearms at TwinPines/Tools Trading, average 5 weeks from downpayment to release. ang problema lang napapadalas ang bili dahil sa magandang customer service. :)

10. s0nny_g17

s0nny_g17

11. Kaiser Soze

Kaiser Soze Notorious

I got my Glock 19 from Twin Pines, and it took a month and 3 days to release. I didn't mind, and although I was quite disappointed at first that my unit was OD Green, I ended up loving it. Because I made some repeat purchases of ammo and cleaning gear, they gave me a discount card.

I also have good experiences with Final Option, the daughter's owner (Dassy? Daisy?) was very helpful with inquiries. I got my sister a Glock Tool and my buddy got his connectors etc from them. I plan to do the same, and maybe get some night sights from them too.

As for Nashe, I got some Kahr and Pro-Mag magazines from them, also at a discounted price. They were also able to get me 2 boxes of Cor-Bon DPX which I read about on the web, it took some waiting, but they got them for me eventually. The Kel-Tec's I repeatedly inquired about never arrived though, but that's ok, I'm very happy with my Kahr. My dad and I also bought 2 P22's and a Ruger 10/22 from them with no hassles. I had the same experience with the snap-caps though, they would not sell me by the piece, they want to sell it by set.

My dad bought a Marlin Bolt Action .22 from PB Dionisio a few years ago, we got it pretty quick, 3 weeks lang. Our Marlin Papoose never reached us though...this was the time when Lacson became Chief of PNP, and guns ownership became very tight for a while.

12. havoc21

havoc21

to Kiddo: 36K + proccessing of 3k...all in all 39T

to Titi Power: Jocs Primo n Lani from thier office assisted me. They also told me that should i decide to buy another firearm, ill just pay for the purchase price of the FA as the requirements can also be used in the 2nd procurment...bale libre na processing...

13. toxic

toxic

When buying a firearm , the buyer has to make sure kung may Stock yung store/s..para walang samaan ng loob in my opinion.

Eto lagi statement ko pag bibili ng Boomer..
    "Mr/Ms. gunstore ref. lets be honest here i have all the requirements with me, i want your boomer and dont have the time to wait for a month, if you can produce the boomer ill pay 50% now then 50% upon release,If you cant ill buy it somewhere else...Thank you"

Trust trade : after 2 weeks release.

Magnificent World of Guns and Sports : after 2 weeks release

Nashe : years ago ordered magazine(only) for my cousin's USP 45, took 1 month and a half waiting time,promises of wala pa shipment + a month landline phonebill.

14. Kiddo

Kiddo

Ok thanks havoc! Does anyone know if stores are still continuously importing CZs (only the SP-01 are banned) or are all CZs stopped from importing because of the EU ban?

15. isuzu

isuzu

Got my Browning High Power MKIII from Dominador "Jun" Lacson of MS Lacson Trading (which was still located at Visayas Ave., QC) in the mid-90's. Took only one week for the pistol and license to arrive. Three weeks for the PTC.

Same with my Glock 17 from Jun Lacson after I sold my Browning.

I'm not sure, though, if Jun Lacson is still actively involved in MS Lacson Trading.

Clashir Trading in Bacolod delivered my Norinco 1911 a month after I deposited 5% of the cost of the firearm.

16. emac

emac

ang pinakasure way of knowing na available talaga ang gun na bibilhin mo ay...i-request mo ang serial number ng unit before ka mag-down payment...yung sa iba nga papipiliin kapa ng lucky o favorite number mo e.
    ...in other words, pag wala silang mai-provide na serial #, ibig sabihin, nasa lathe machine pa lang ng gun company ang baril mo at hindi pa tapos i-manufacture:banana:

17. Alexii

Alexii Janeway Forever

Tama! PB Dionisio made me choose the gun's serial number when I got my Beretta from them way back in 1999.

18. 9MX

9MX Rei!

+1:thumbsup:

19. st. matthew

st. matthew c_w@_u_need_2_c

same with WSC, kaya sa kanya na lang kayo bumili.
    o Deenoh yung commission ko ha :supergrin:

20. tagaykoyan

tagaykoyan

serial number's also not a guarantee na maprocess on time yung baril. yung binili kong Rock Island sa Twin Pines may serial number na, though late na na-forward sa crame yung unit kasi in-assemble pa raw:sad:

i'm absolutely happy with the Rock though. its worth the wait:thumbsup: