close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Congratulations Team CARVER Mount

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by BCarver, Feb 19, 2004.

1. BCarver

BCarver CLM Millennium Member

Thanks to the fine shooting of Donna Clemens, Tony Clemens and Al Simpler at the recent Orlando GSSF match, our Team CARVER Mount won the Stockmeister Team competition.

Donna Clemens, Tony Clemens and Al Simpler are three of our team's members that will be competing in matches during the 2004 season. Other members of the 2004 Team CARVER Mounts that will be competing for future Stockmeister Team wins will include:
    Dale Rhea, Alice Rhea, Butch Barton, Dwight Parker, Bill Woolsey, Doug Woolsey, Don Dyer and Dan Johnson. We are all looking forward to shooting together while meeting new and old friends at each match this year.

Congratulations TEAM!!!

Your cheerleaders,
    Bobby and Brenda Carver

2. Clem

Clem

Thanks for the post, and for putting together such an AWESOME team! We're honored to be a part of it. Hello to prior members & welcome to new ones! Hope there's many more plaques in the Team's future! Best of luck to all members, and hope to meet/see/visit with each of you at some matches in the near future. B&B, thanks for everything - we really appreciate it!! (Had a BLAST in Vegas, BTW!! Thanks for the tour!) Already counting down the days 'til next year! Tony & Donna.

3. Don At PC

Don At PC Senior Member Millennium Member

Congratulations Team for the great showing. Thanks Bobby for putting together a great group. Looking forward to shooting with Team Carver Mounts, I will do my best to help all I can. Onward to Anderson.

4. DP177

DP177

Way to go Team!! Great job Donna, Tony, and Al. But, until the sun shows it's face and melts some of this snow I'll only be able to cheer you on from my computer. Bobby, what a great looking team! Here is to Team CARVER Mounts and good things happening in the coming GSSF year of competition.

Parker

5. JWG_34

JWG_34 TeamCarverMount

Congrads team carver , way to go. That Bobby knows how to pick them winners dont he! Keep it upand good luckin future matches.

6. LoveGlocks

LoveGlocks

Congratulations to Team Carver! Good Shooting!

7. Pharaoh

Pharaoh

Congratulation to the Carver Mount Team great shooting. Keep up the great work.

Pharaoh