close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Congrats To Officer Ashford ! ! !

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by DannyR, Nov 7, 2003.

1. DannyR

DannyR Moderator Millennium Member

Congrats to Officer David C. Ashford, Lexington PD, on his unofficial graduation to Masters/Unlimited Category. Nice shootin' dude!;c ;c ;c

2. PeaceKeeper

PeaceKeeper

3. EMillen

EMillen Millennium Member

;c I'll have to join in on this one ;c
    If you haven't met him, Dave is a great guy AND a good shot!
    All he shoots is GSSF once or twice a year and a little Law Enforcement Match put on by the State Training Academy in October. That's it;Q I can't talk him into shooting anything else, though I think he would go far. Go figure;d
    Congrats Dave!
    Dan Schlernitzauer
    LexPD (ret.)

4. BCarver

BCarver CLM Millennium Member

Dave,
    It sounds like you have "unofficially" been officially announced as a new graduate to Master Class!! Please allow me to get in line to congratulate you on your fine shooting. Now that you have acquired at least 3 GSSF certificates and maybe planning to build you an unlimited Glock for next match, please accept my "graduation gift" as an award for your new promotion to Master Class.

My offer is as listed:
    A 15% discount off any of our CARVER Mounting systems. We offer the Competition Model, which provides the "lowest" possible mounting of either a Weaver style sight, CMore or Aimpoint or we offer the Hunter Model, which provides the "lowest" possible mounting above your current iron sights for the Weaver, CMore and Aimpoint sights.

Please email me or call to make your selection and to receive your 15% discount. This offer is not available online. In order to keep our bookkeeping simple, I would appreciate your response, if interested, within the next 30 days. This offer will expire on December 8, 2003.

Congratulations,
    Bobby Carver
    President
    B&B Enterprise
    "Home of the CARVER Mount"
    4812 101'st Street
    Lubbock, TX 79424
    Office: 806-632-3703
    FAX # : 806-798-2413
    Email: carvermounts@msn.com