close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Congrats Glockhp

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by Thylacine, Oct 7, 2002.

1. Thylacine

Thylacine

I hope this is an acceptable thread here.

I just wanted to congratulate Glockhp on winning his first pistol. He called Friday and "gently" informed me that he had won the RO drawing for Conyers. ;t The first in the family to win one and he couldn't even do it out shooting me. Oh well.

Here's to you bro. ;V

Congrats again and I can't wait to see everyone in Anderson!!

2. DannyR

DannyR Moderator Millennium Member

Your thread is both acceptable and welcome.;a

3. Fireglock

Fireglock Which is worse?

Is Thylacine a little jealous? ;f Congrats GLOCKhp, hard work pays off.

4. don't tread on me

don't tread on me

I can see it now, next year in Conyers there will be an xtra $10.00 fee(cover charge)to see Thyacine and Glockhp go a few rounds!It will be dubbed the "Maytag Men Mayhem";f

5. 21 shooter

21 shooter

Yep, all that good clean living paid off. ;) Thylacine, you know he's going to let you shoot it, just not in the match.;f

6. GLOCKhp

GLOCKhp Proud American

Thanks, everybody. You, too, Thylacine.;f I couldn't figure out what it was at first, and was then in complete shock.;P This won't be for me, though: I plan to get a G34 for GLOCKhp2 to use at the matches. He wanted a 17L (chip off the ole block), but they're not available anymore:(. I might give it a try it in Comp, and may even let Thylacine use it if he asks REAL nicely;). And some day I may put a Carver mount on it and swim with the sharks!!

No, Fireglock, he's not a bit jealous! Yeah, right.;Q I won't repeat any of the names he called me.;L DTOM, I'll knock that $10 cover charge down to $3 if we can just stick with the plates!

Thanks again, and thanks to Glock and GSSF for a great product and program!! See y'all in Anderson!!

7. Thylacine

Thylacine

Fireglock, "a little" is the understatement of the year.

But since someone had to win I'm glad it was him. One day I may be able to weasel in and buy it for a song.

Glockhp, Good idea not repeating any of the names you were "accidentally" called in the heat of the moment. Danny R would likely kick both of us off.

DTOM, don't you just love sibling rivalry? Glockhp, take it like a man and run all of them. We would need to give these fine people a good show. Besides, life is rarely fair and doesn't just give you one obstacle to overcome most of the time.

Thanks to all for the help in congratulating him.

He did deserve it.

Dang that hurt ;G!