Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been looking at the GSSF rules on their website. I am confused what can be done to the Glock in stock division. In one place it says that anything that has been available from glock is legal. Then right under that it says extended slide stops and connectors are illegal. Isnt the extended slide stop and 3.5 connector available from Glock? Does this just mean that both parts must be Glock with Glock part numbers? Also is there a preferred sight for GSSF? I think I like the TFO's. Is there a standard package thats used in stock such as connector and slide stop? I would like to go try this but do not want to show up with my Glock and because it has an extended slide stop and 3.5 connector have to shoot a higher division on my first try. Thanks for any positive help.

·
Premium Member
1,105 Posts
Basically, stock means out of the box gun to shoot. However, sights may be changed and an 3.5 connector can be used if it is a Glock part. The gun itself cannot be modified. As I said, you can change the sights on your gun out of the box and that's all right. I hope to see you at a match. It's fun, fun, fun and maybe addicting!

·
20,420 Posts
The rules state that aftermarket slide stop levers and aftermarket/modified connectors are not allowed. Glock factory extended slide stop levers and Glock factory "-" connectors are permitted.

The most common "package" is a stock G17.

·
Bustin Caps
6,927 Posts
Then right under that it says extended slide stops and connectors are illegal.
I think what you left out, is that "right under that", it says:

6. Aftermarket extended slide stop levers.
7. Firing pins (modified/aftermarket).
8. Connectors (modified/aftermarket).

The key word there was AFTERMARKET (meaning manufactured by someone other than Glock).

As I read the rules from that website, if Glock produces it, then you can use it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts