Confirmed: John Brennan Colluded With Foreign Spies to Defeat Trump

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by snerd, Apr 23, 2018.

1. snerd

snerd Horselover Fat

An article in the Guardian last week provides more confirmation that John Brennan was the American progenitor of political espionage aimed at defeating Donald Trump. One side did collude with foreign powers to tip the election — Hillary’s.

Seeking to retain his position as CIA director under Hillary, Brennan teamed up with British spies and Estonian spies to cripple Trump’s candidacy. He used their phony intelligence as a pretext for a multi-agency investigation into Trump, which led the FBI to probe a computer server connected to Trump Tower and gave cover to Susan Rice, among other Hillary supporters, to spy on Trump and his people.

John Brennan’s CIA operated like a branch office of the Hillary campaign, leaking out mentions of this bogus investigation to the press in the hopes of inflicting maximum political damage on Trump. An official in the intelligence community tells TAS that Brennan’s retinue of political radicals didn’t even bother to hide their activism, decorating offices with “Hillary for president cups” and other campaign paraphernalia.

A supporter of the American Communist Party at the height of the Cold War, Brennan brought into the CIA a raft of subversives and gave them plum positions from which to gather and leak political espionage on Trump. He bastardized standards so that these left-wing activists could burrow in and take career positions. Under the patina of that phony professionalism, they could then present their politicized judgments as “non-partisan.”

The Guardian story is written in a style designed to flatter its sources (they are cast as high-minded whistleblowers), but the upshot of it is devastating for them, nonetheless, and explains why all the criminal leaks against Trump first originated in the British press. According to the story, Brennan got his anti-Trump tips primarily from British spies but also Estonian spies and others. The story confirms that the seed of the espionage into Trump was planted by Estonia. The BBC’s Paul Wood reported last year that the intelligence agency of an unnamed Baltic State had tipped Brennan off in April 2016 to a conversation purporting to show that the Kremlin was funneling cash into the Trump campaign.

Any other CIA director would have disregarded such a flaky tip, recognizing that Estonia was eager to see Trump lose (its officials had bought into Hillary’s propaganda that Trump was going to pull out of NATO and leave Baltic countries exposed to Putin). But Brennan opportunistically seized on it, as he later that summer seized on the half-baked intelligence of British spy agencies (also full of officials who wanted to see Trump lose).

The Guardian says that British spy head Robert Hannigan “passed material in summer 2016 to the CIA chief, John Brennan.” To ensure that these flaky tips leaked out, Brennan disseminated them on Capitol Hill. In August and September of 2016, he gave briefings to the “Gang of Eight” about them, which then turned up on the front page of the New York Times.

All of this took place at the very moment Brennan was auditioning for Hillary. He desperately wanted to keep his job and despised Trump for his alleged “Muslim ban,” a matter near and dear to Brennan’s heart. Not only was he an apologist for the Muslim Brotherhood, but Brennan’s Islamophilia dated to his days in college, when he spent a year in Cairo learning Arabic and taking courses in Middle Eastern studies. He later got a graduate degree with an emphasis in Middle Eastern studies. In 1996, his ties to the Islamic world tightened after he became the CIA’s station chief in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. He once recalled that “during a 25-year career in government, I was privileged to serve in positions across the Middle East — as a political officer with the State Department and as a CIA station chief in Saudi Arabia. In Saudi Arabia, I saw how our Saudi partners fulfilled their duty as custodians of the two holy mosques of Mecca and Medina. I marveled at the majesty of the Hajj and the devotion of those who fulfilled their duty as Muslims by making that privilege — that pilgrimage.”

Out of this Islamophilia came a special dislike of Michael Flynn, who had planned to rip up the Obama-era “reset” with Muslim countries. Furious with Flynn for his apostasy from political correctness, Brennan and other Obama aides couldn’t resist the temptation to take him out after rifling through transcripts of his calls with the Russian ambassador. They caught him in a lie to Mike Pence and made sure the press knew about it.

Were the media not so completely in the tank for Obama and Hillary, all of this political mischief would make for a compelling 2016 version of All the President’s Men. Instead, the public gets a steady stream of Orwellian propaganda about the sudden propriety of political espionage. The headline writers at Pravda couldn’t improve on this week’s official lie, tweeted out by the Maggie Habermans: “Susan Rice Did Nothing Wrong, Say Both Dem and Republican House Aides.”

https://spectator.org/confirmed-john-brennan-colluded-with-foreign-spies-to-defeat-trump/

2. Doc McGlock

Doc McGlock

Hang in there snerd, Steve should be along shortly!

Hopefully, enough light will be shed and even if there are no charges filed, the masses will eventually see the truth!

Fred Hansen, Just Glocks and happyguy like this.

3. ChuteTheMall

ChuteTheMall Wallbuilder and Weapon Bearer

4. JBnTX

JBnTX

All these "investigations" seem to be dancing around one common subject.
    Russia has tremendous influence in American politics.

Maybe more than is being reported.

Other countries have their fingers in our pie too.

happyguy likes this.
  5. steve4102

steve4102

Pessimist.

Was Brennan named in the Congressional letter to the DOJ requesting and investigation?

You know the investigation that is already going on. BWahahahahahah

6. ChuteTheMall

ChuteTheMall Wallbuilder and Weapon Bearer

That same young British spy chief suddenly resigned for personal reasons a few weeks before Trump's inauguration.... coincidence?
    https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/20...q-boss-quits-personal-reasons-just-two-years/

7. C_Hallbert

C_Hallbert

Life in prison is too good for Brennan.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Bren

Bren NRA Life Member

America has tremendous influence in Russian politics - definitely more than is being reported. Also in every other country big enough for us to care. Plus Israel.

I think that's how the game is played.

9. snerd

snerd Horselover Fat

Ex-top CIA official: Brennan is doing Putin's 'bidding' by speculating about Trump blackmail

A former top CIA official who served as the agency’s station chief in Moscow is sharply criticizing his former boss, John Brennan, accusing him of doing Vladimir Putin’s “bidding” through his harsh attacks on President Trump.

In an interview on the Yahoo News podcast “Skullduggery,” CIA veteran Daniel Hoffman charged that Brennan’s public comments and tweets in recent weeks have played into Putin’s hands, helping the Russian leader stoke political divisions within the country and thereby undermine U.S. national security

“I don’t think we’ve ever seen something like this,” said Hoffman about Brennan’s public comments about the president. “Gosh, I can’t remember ever seeing an instance of this in our history where a retired director of the CIA went as far as he did.”

https://www.yahoo.com/news/ex-top-c...ng-speculating-trump-blackmail-125035334.html

10. thewitt

thewitt

Brennen did not collude, he conspired - and knowing that the British were spying on Americans, he did not do his sworn duty to protect America.

Treason is the charge I would levy against this traitor.

janice6, Fred Hansen, JFrame and 5 others like this.
  11. DonD

DonD

While I have no time to try to vett what is in the OPs post, I do think Brennan is pure, unmitigated trash. He, not Trump, was/is a threat to the republic.

I'd heard of his affection for the Saudis as remarked in Snerd's post. PUKE. The Saudis only behave when it's in THEIR interest. They've been supporting the nasty Whabbis for a very long time.

Islam and any Islamic sympathizers are the threat to the republic. Don

Fred Hansen, JFrame and lexibilly like this.
  12. Walt622

Walt622

Why would anyone that supports the American Communist Party be named to head the CIA?

13. bdcochran

bdcochran

Look who appointed him - this is your answer.

Jdirt, janice6, Fred Hansen and 4 others like this.
  14. PEC-Memphis

PEC-Memphis Scottish Member

So far, all I've seen are falsified dossier (on Trump), false information distributed for/against Trump/Clinton on social media (facebook, etc) and rallies held for/against Trump/Clinton.

The democrats could have made up the dossier. "We" spread lots of false information on the internet/social media about almost every conceivable subject including politics. And of course all kinds of groups hold rallies - for and against political issues.

15. Dog Soldier

Dog Soldier NRA Benefactor

The FBI and CIA is trying to control America? We are in danger of a secret police shadow government? Then why isn't Trump and the Republicans stopping this? :drillsgt:

happyguy likes this.
  16. steve4102

steve4102

Funny you should ax.
    Brennan was confirmed by the US Senate 63-34. With 13 Republicans and only 49 Democrats.

Wanna gues who be the Republicans that voted to confirm. I thought you might, here they be.

Lamar Alexander (TN)
    Richard M. Burr (NC)
    Daniel Coats (IN)
    Tom Coburn (OK)
    Susan Collins (ME)
    Bob Corker (TN)
    Jeff Flake (AZ)
    Lindsey Graham (SC)
    Orrin G. Hatch (UT)
    Mark Steven Kirk (IL)
    John McCain (AZ)
    Lisa Murkowski (AK)
    Marco Rubio (FL)

Funny, all the names in bold just happen to be Arch Enemy #1 to the Trump Agenda. Who woulda thunk.

17. Biggsly

Biggsly Good looking deplorable

I am sure that MSNBC and dnCNN will work hard to look the other way.

janice6 and happyguy like this.
  18. Sharkey

Sharkey

Foreign Govts. Trying to influence our govt. thru elections or other ways s nothing new and not something we don't try to do either. The difference here is the media made Russia's attempts bigger than they were and the media went right along with the false narrative and it seems it was Brennan who reached out rather than a foreign agency turning him.

Honestly, people should be tried and hung for treason over this regardless of age, gender, or govt. service. How any American could belong to the democrat party is beyond my comprehension

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

19. snerd

snerd Horselover Fat

Plenty in the republican side too. Most of them aren’t lifting a finger to get to the bottom of this.

Sharkey and janice6 like this.