Confederate flag support rally, interesting photo collection

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by TBO, Aug 7, 2015.

1. TBO

TBO Why so serious? CLM

1504 7th Street South, Minneapolis, MN 55454

2. SGT HATRED

SGT HATRED

That 1st pics looks very interesting...

hooligan74 likes this.
  3. SGT HATRED

SGT HATRED

Move copper ima shoot me some hippies!

4. janice6

janice6

First Picture. Looking at the LEO: "Blessed are the peace makers.............."

JAS104 and Pwhfirefighter like this.
  5. G17Jake

G17Jake

Before we had the first (almost) black president, did the confederate flag rile up people like this? I don't remember it stirring up these emotions before.

6. hogfish

hogfish Señor Member

Uphill. Battle.

7. hogfish

hogfish Señor Member

8. hogfish

hogfish Señor Member

I don't get the Jewish guy in the 1st picture pointing at the open carry guy. *WTH? emoticon*

9. Gray_Rider

Gray_Rider

The stone formation has to be Stone Mountain, Georgia. have been there twice and was a religious experience both times. Glad people are showing their support, but could do w/o the skinhead/redneck/loudmouth types that the libs like to connect the Confederacy to just because they wave the same flag.

Anyone and everyone has the right to fly the Southern Cross, but I wish certain groups would curtail their silliness that feeds the commie lib's hysteria.

Heritage is fine, but leave the "Hate everything and wave the Southern Cross" silliness at home. The Confederacy was the army whose white and black and Indian soldiers fought side by side w/o separate regiments etc. for each group. And, we had absolutely no problems with our Jewish patriots either. Some of these dear ones were the amongst the last to die fighting for our cause.
    Check how the above were treated in the union army before all the Southern racial hatred idiocy gets going. And "freed" slaves? Most were put to work doing back breaking labor behind Union lines.

And our embattled flag? It has Christian and Jewish roots so it makes a really poor symbol for the so called "hate groups". St Andrew, an apostle of Christ, was crucified on such a cross and was a Jew to boot. Really poor choice for a symbol of "hatred" guys.....

Just saying.....

Gray_Rider
    Old Secessh

"We don't hold grudges. We remember the facts."

10. PaulMason

PaulMason

I'm guessing there were a lot of concealed guns there also. It is easy to get a ccw in GA.

11. LongLostBushman

LongLostBushman

The Confederate Flag thing is nothing more than the desire of a few obese folks whose desire is to be able to fly a flag of racism, cowardice, and the hatred of freedom. If they want to fly the flag, why not one of the original 3 Confederate flags instead of the one raised in the early days of the civil rights movement to show opposition to the new movement? Nothing but hatred and evil comes from that flag. Anyone who flies it is flying the flag of cowardly traitorous dogs who hated what the USA stood for then and stands for now.

RustyShackelford likes this.
  12. Naelbis

Naelbis

Might wanna tone down your rhetoric there. The battle flag of the Army of Northern Virginia was carried into the fire by far better and braver men than you and I. Disagreeing with with their reasons is fair, disliking how it has been used is also fair. Calling them cowardly traitorous dogs does you a disservice and puts you at odds with the men who fought against and respected them.

rhikdavis, jwnunez, Resqu2 and 4 others like this.
  13. Wil Ufgood

Wil Ufgood GTDS #88 CLM

14. Adjuster

Adjuster

Thats a good looking group of respectable people. Guess there is no dress code at a confederate flag rally.

/

15. RonS

RonS Millennium Member

I will hold my nose and support their right to fly the Confederate battle ensign or any other flag or symbol.

But it is not easy, they don't make it easy by their behavior and expressed beliefs. Let's face it, the people in those photos would build concentration camps just as quickly as the progressives would if either got enough of an upper hand.

gwalchmai likes this.
  16. gwalchmai

gwalchmai Lucky Member

Politics makes for strange bedfellows, indeed. Most of those people who are the most vehement in their support of displaying the rebel flag have little idea of the reasons they should support it. No, I think most are just fed up with the media and its support for all things non-traditional. That side, as well, has little idea of what they're really fighting for. They just feel they should side with "progress", whatever that means.

So in the end we're left with two opposing camps of bored people who want something to believe in, but who lack the commitment to learn what they're debating. And we're manipulated by the puppet masters. I don't see any way out in the near future, either.

Joe! likes this.
  17. papershoot

papershoot

18. KBKEITH

KBKEITH Problem Solver Platinum Member

I'd like to see the frames that follow the first photo.

MO Fugga likes this.
  19. MajJamesMcFarlane

MajJamesMcFarlane

Uhhhh yeah, there have been many efforts on the state and federal level.