Concussion movie

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by Pythonman, Feb 5, 2017.

1. Pythonman

Pythonman

Just watched it last night for the first time. I gotta say Will Smith did a hell of a job acting as the esteemed Dr. Bennet Omalu. Even though Smith only restyled his hair and was clean shaven, I hardly recognized him as himself. He WAS Dr. Omalu for this movie. He really absorbed the character and immersed himself totally for the role of his lifetime IMO.

The real Dr. Bennet Omalu seems to have turned into a bit of a political hack in his new found fame since the movie came out however. It seems that after witnessing Hillary Clinton staggering around waiting to be tossed head first into her scooby mobile after the Sept. 11 memorial service in the past year Omalu Twittered that he believed Hillary had been poisoned and her blood should be tested immediately lol.

From Wikepedia - In September 2016, Omalu attracted media attention when he suggested on Twitter that Hillary Clinton was possibly poisoned and advised members of her presidential campaign to "perform toxicologic analysis of Ms. Clinton's blood." He further tweeted "I do not trust Mr. Putin and Mr. Trump. With those two all things are possible."