• Don't like it or don't use it.

Votes: 121 93.1%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 110 Posts

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
I don't like the word shotty, it seems to Call of Duty-ish for me, but it doesn't really bother me if other people want to use it.

If I had to use a slang name for a shotgun I'd go with "street howitzer", it's much more commanding than shotty.

·
Registered
4,235 Posts
Shotty is slang for shotgun. Better than Gage, I guess.
God deliver me from these juvenile gun owners and their silly slang like that, and "boolits" and made up abbreviations for everything. What is wrong with shotgun, and bullets, and words that describe things normally? It must be part of the texting generation that just have to shorten every word, probably because they can't spell. Rant over. Or should it be "RO"?

·
Cuhootnified Roamer
10,407 Posts
God deliver me from these juvenile gun owners and their silly slang like that, and "boolits" and made up abbreviations for everything. What is wrong with shotgun, and bullets, and words that describe things normally? It must be part of the texting generation that just have to shorten every word, probably because they can't spell. Rant over. Or should it be "RO"?
Funny coming from a guy who abbreviates (or can't spell) "Bill of Rights". Or is it slang?
:p

Reactions: Fred Hansen
1 - 20 of 110 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.