Concerning AZ Border Problems

Discussion in 'Cop Talk' started by Hack, Nov 4, 2010.

1. Hack

Hack Crazy CO Gold Member

2. AZ Husker

AZ Husker

We're just going to start shipping them to liberal states for their care and comfort.

3. OD Green Glock 19

OD Green Glock 19

That's the spirit! Sue the good guys for arresting the bad guys! You asked for CHANGE, America, and now you have it.

I saw an old lady with a bunch of NRA and other bumper stickers all over the back of her car. One of them said "I will keep all my Money, Freedom, and Guns...you can keep the CHANGE"

I couldn't help but smile.

In all seriousness though, this is absolutely shameful. Securing the border should not be a responsibility left solely to any state. Not providing Federal support to Arizona is ridiculous, but hindering these officers from doing their jobs and bringing suit against them for doing everything in their power to combat the problem is a slap in the face to these officers, the citizens of Arizona, and to all American citizens. I'm absolutely disgusted.

4. MarcDW

MarcDW MDW Guns Millennium Member

One of the questions on the ballets in Portland Maine was, to allow voting to foreign citizens who are legal residents.
    Supporters of this bill argued that this would prevent a law like in Arizona!! :steamed:

5. Newcop761

Newcop761 CLM

Treasonous bastards everywhere...

6. Sam Spade

Sam Spade Staff Member Lifetime Member

Yeah, that's life here.

There's a heading "Suing the Sheriffs", but that's not exactly accurate. First, the suit was against the state. Second, we're still tossing plenty of people over the fence; the injunction ended 1070's *requirement* that we do so, but not our *option* to act.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2010
  7. lawman800

lawman800 Juris Glocktor

Gotta love the Feds telling us in CA that they are going to strictly enforce federal drug laws if we pass our own Prop. 19 to legalize marijuana, but telling AZ in the same breath that they better not dare to enforce immigration law.

Wonder how the Feds would feel if CA ever chose to enforce our own Penal Code section 834a which says we SHALL work with INS to enforce immigration laws and to ascertain the legal status of those we contact and suspect to be illegal. Our CA law is more strict than AZ's SB1070, but we are not in the news since we have so many openly declared sanctuary cities.