Concealed carry options?!??

Discussion in 'Carry Issues' started by alexanderg23, Oct 19, 2010.

1. alexanderg23

alexanderg23

Ok I kind of need some help. Guns= G23 G27 LCP. Want to IWB 27 as much as possible but for work and around town wear a tucked in shirt mostly long sleve button up, so I guess no IWB so I guess there comes LCP. in RF pocket. I also have a kelty concealed carry bag that I like but its not unseen. So what do you do when you want to carry something bigger than a pocket gun and must tuck in a shirt?

Thanks for the valuable help ahead of time.

2. JoshK

JoshK

get a tuckable holster.... there's many different models/types available.... you can find tuckable all leather, all kydex, and hybrids....

Last edited: Oct 20, 2010

3. Happy Hunting

Happy Hunting

You can tuck a Crossbreed supertruck or a Comp-Tac MTAC/CTAC. Those are probably the most popular that you can get within 1 month after ordering.

4. USSOCOM

USSOCOM

5. BK63

BK63

Most here like these 2 holsters. Very popular.

6. bmylesk

bmylesk

agreed i like my crossbreed horeshide!

7. alexanderg23

alexanderg23

I guess I dont understand how to tuck with one, don't those clips goner your belt?

8. alexanderg23

alexanderg23

Oh ok I think I get it now

9. wrangler5

wrangler5

+1 for the MTAC. I had a CTAC first, but the leather backing of the MTAC makes it more comfortable in my experience, especially in the summer when I'm not wearing an undershirt. In the summer I wear it tucked unless I can wear an untucked shirt. In the cooler weather I almost always wear a cotton sweater, so don't have to tuck the shirt over the holster.

The SuperTuck should have the same comfort level. So does the Kholster, which is a similar design but with a greater range of adjustability and lower level of cosmetic finish at a lower price.

10. kempeh

kempeh

With the crossbreed supertuck, you can choose to buy the belt option that has the velcro on the clips. You simply put velcro on the inside of your belt and it holds the crossbreed supertuck in place. Check out their webpage. Lots of good info!

www.crossbreedholsters.com/

11. wrangler5

wrangler5

If you look at pictures of tuckable holsters you'll see that the clips are rather "tall" from where they fit over the belt to where they attach (lower) on the holster body itself. This gives room to tuck a shirt behind the waistband of your pants, between the clip "extension" and the holster body.