close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

complete A/V system for your car! pioneer DVD/CD/TV/5.1 for sale/trade

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by MSU, Sep 25, 2004.

1. MSU

MSU miss me? no?

for sale....

a complete audio/video setup for your car. equipment is appx. two years old and rarely used. you will be able to: watch dvd's, watch tv (local air stations), play cd's, am/fm stereo. head unit has a flipout 7" widescreen (biggest possible in-dash size). hideaway master controller is the backbone of the system and has a built-in five channel amp and 5.1 processing.

HU - Pioneer AVX-P7000CD 7" motorized LCD
    (new=$1300.00)
    HU/Master Controller - Pioneer AVM-P9000R
    includes 5.1 channel amp and DTS
    (new=$1100.00)
    TV Tuner - Pioneer GEX-P7000TV
    (new=$400.00)
    DVD Player - Pioneer SDV-P7
    (new=$500)

everything is in excellent working order, all original wiring and harnesses included (and most of the boxes and manuals as well)

the P7000CD is perfect, no dead pixels, no wear, squeaks or rattles.

i will also include the rear window antennas (they are flat and black, and mount to the glass) for the P7000TV tuner.

so you're getting:
    7" flip out screen, cd player, dvd player, am/fm tuning, tv reception, DTS surround sound processor and amp, and all associated remotes and wiring.

this is an amazing setup, but i'm going for a different setup, and this is overkill for me!

this stuff was $3300.00 new. i'm looking for $1100.00 or trade. i'm open on trades for most electronics and guns (and other cool items!).

thanks for looking, and if you have any questions, pm me, hit me up on aol instant messenger (MxRacerCam) or email at mxracercam@yahoo.com.

my ebay user id is davecam111... i have 100% positive feedback with over 60 sales. i also have references available from a couple of GT'ers that i have sold to previously.

-dave

2. MSU

MSU miss me? no?