GlockTalk Forum banner

61 - 65 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
19,496 Posts
You can actually get some that are road legal, but they're going to be over 25 years old, as that's when the emissions and safety exemptions kick in.
This one runs around in my county
20180726_105336.jpg

·
Well I'll Be Dipped!!!
28,467 Posts
..“while we don’t comment on speculation about future products, we are significantly expanding our North America lineup with all-new vehicles and entering new segments with fresh designs and white space silhouettes that will position us for even more growth.”

Go home Ford, you're drunk.

I foresee a real dip in Ford products in the future. It's new management sucks.

·
Rational
14,219 Posts
Tagged. My mother is looking for a small pickup. I'm looking locally at used Rangers. That's pretty much all there is.

·
Registered
4,129 Posts
I think there is a large market for a basic affordable small truck. Many trades people don't need a full sized truck that cost a lot to purchase and maintain. The low bed of the smaller truck would be easier to access. It would also be a great entry vehicle for young, active people. It has to be much more basic than the new Ranger that is coming out so there is no competition between them. Needs to be like the old Nissan that didn't come with a bumper but lasted forever. I have seen the small Ford pickup in Mexico but I think they stopped selling them.

Chevy has launched the 2011.5 Montana pickup as the Tornado in Mexico. But unlike the South America-market variant of this diminutive Gamma II-based truck that cradles the 1.4 liter Econo Flex motor, the version destined for Mexico is powered by a 1.8 liter engine.

chevrolet-tornado-12.jpg

Small Ford that was available in Mexico.
18d3r9hdhmm7zjpg.jpg

I would prefer something like the old Datsun/Nissan trucks.
315px-Datsun_1300_Pickup.jpg

61 - 65 of 65 Posts