Comp-Tac Offers Holsters for Glock w/ Tactical Lights

Discussion in 'Comp-Tac Victory Gear Company Forum' started by Comp-Tac2, Apr 8, 2011.

1. Comp-Tac2

Comp-Tac2

Did you know that Comp-Tac produces an IWB and OWB holster for Glocks with a light attachment? These holsters are still retention adjustable so you can get as tight or loose of a fit on the pistol as you need.

We offer the following combo options:

• Glock 17/22/31 + TLR-1, TLR-2, TLR-3, X200, and X300
    • Glock 19/23/32 + TLR-1, TLR-2, TLR-3, X200, and X-300
    • Glock 34/35 + TLR-1, TLR-2 and X200
    These holster options are available for our CTAC and Belt holsters w/ Light attachment. See more on these products at:

http://www.comp-tac.com/catalog.php?cPath=39

2. GlockDealer

GlockDealer

I'm ready to buy the (Gen 3) G34 + TLR-2 holster & belt. Does the holster have enough clearance for my LPA TTF19GL fiber optic sights? The front sight sits higher than the stock version. Will the holster work well if I chose not to mount the rail laser/light? Love your mag pouches and I've decided that a holster & belt from Comp-Tac is my next step. Thanks in advance for the info.

3. Comp-Tac2

Comp-Tac2

The sight channel on our holsters will fit the LPA TTF19GL front optic sight. If you try to holster the pistol without the light on it, the extra space where the light should be will allow the pistol to "rock" back and forth. It is made to be carried with the light attached on it at all times. I hope this helps. Thanks for your inquiry.