Comp-Tac is Back Online!

Discussion in 'Comp-Tac Victory Gear Company Forum' started by Comp-Tac2, Apr 5, 2011.

1. Comp-Tac2

Comp-Tac2

Hi everyone!

After experiencing some technical difficulties, Comp-Tac is back on GlockTalk to assist you with any questions you have about Comp-Tac gear.

Ms. Jenn had previously been handling the Comp-Tac forum for some while. She has since moved on from Comp-Tac (and doing very well for herself, might I add!) and has passed the GlockTalk torch to me.

My name is Tiffany and I've been with Comp-Tac for over two and a half years now. I have worked in Comp-Tac's shipping, sales, and customer service departments (among wearing many other hats) throughout my time at Comp-Tac. If you have any questions in regards to our products or service, please feel free to let me know. If I don't know the answer for you, I can find someone who does and will address your questions as promptly as possible.

If it takes a while getting back with you, it's because I'm still learning how to use GlockTalk. :) Thanks and I look forward to working with you all!