Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.
Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'The Players Club' started by DonGlock26, Oct 24, 2004.
I just bought this game and it is very cool. Anyone play this one?
I keep seeing it in stores, but haven't picked it up (yet).
That is not a first-person shooter, correct?
Yep play that one, pretty good game but to me at least it focus's too much on just sitting and building up forces until you have overwhelming superiority and not enough on strategy but besides that it is a good game, they have an expansion pack for it called zero hour (unless you picked up the pack with them together) that is also good.
It a Real Time Strategy game- you are the General.
You know how everyone is REALLY good at one game? I'm the self proclaimed intercontinental world champion of Command and Conquer:Red Alert/ Retaliation. I keep almost buying Generals, but chickening out at the last minute, because I can't commit the time to master it right now. I hear it's awesome, though.
I just bought it last week and came in here looking to see if anybody else has it.
I suck at it right now (I'm stuck on level four) but I haven't really read anything on it, so once I do I hope to be pretty decent.
We will have to have a few GT matches.
I did some strategy reading and played my friend again tonight.
Long story short, I stomped his ***.
As soon as the game started, I left myself kind of vulerable to an offensive because I started off building power plants and supply centers (I had some Patriot missle sights sprinkled in there too, but not many ground vehicles). There are six supply sights and I hurried to capture three of them along with three oil refineries. The front two I soon had two power plants, four patriot missle systems, and a barracks on each mountain, plus what I had back at my base.
I then used my large amount of money (three helicopters gathering supplies, three oil refinerees captured) to start building tanks and missle systems. Soon after (sooner than I would have liked, but I figured he would be pretty close to me in terms of what was built) I saw he started a particle cannon. I decided it was time to move and sent 60% of my tanks and missle launchers up the side he had a lone power plant, and the other 40% up the other side.
I took out his power plant (which hurt him more than I originally thought) and weeded my way back through his buildings. It was over soon after that.
I don't like bragging too much but I'm happy with myself ;f
Good job! You had to take out that WMD, pronto. I'm stuck on USA #5, help!!
My kids just play custom to get all the goodies. Those part beams are arse kickers! My little General will make 3 particle beams and cut the computer's base to ribbons.
I think I'm stuck on USA 5 too... after crossing the river I can never seem to get to the SCUD launchers in time.
When I cross the river, the dam doesn't get destroyed until after you blow up the last building. If you leave the one building (not the factories that the soldiers or vehicles come out of) up and build your base around it, you can get everything built up before the GLA destroys the dam.
I haven't tried it yet but I'm 95% sure it will work. I need to get some homework done and I will probably try it tonight.
Great idea! I'll play usa 4 again and build up for round II. Thanks
I did it earlier, it worked like a charm.