GlockTalk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It seems that most of the rioting is occurring in large cities.
Now, will that happen in your town?
If so, how will you react?

·
Registered
74,443 Posts
No, Antifa doesn't want to die in a hail of gunfire.

Even Blue City Lotus-Eaters are getting tired of the communist rioters.
This wave of Democrat-endorsed communist riots will blow up in their faces.

·
Previously Will Beararms
6,661 Posts
I can guarantee you it won’t come to our Hamlet. It would be stopped by a combination of citizens and Law Enforcement Officers within the first 30 minutes if not sooner.

·
Previously Will Beararms
6,661 Posts
No, Antifa doesn't want to die in a hail of gunfire.

Even Blue City Lotus-Eaters are getting tired of the communist rioters.
This wave of Democrat-endorsed communist riots will blow up in their faces.
The Democrats are now Communists.

·
Mentally Frozen
24,737 Posts

·
Giant Member
5,127 Posts
Our protests are either downtown or at a midtown intersection here in Omaha. Our mayor and the police chief do as good of a job as can be expected to keep it contained and controlled. We did have a bar owner shoot a rioter dead. No charges have been filed against the bar owner which caused the BLM to head out to the County Attorneys house and protest but it was shut down fairly quickly I think.

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Protesters are trying to branch out and enter the suburbs, but are getting arrested more frequently and definitely finding out that stopping traffic in towns where people own their homes, own their vehicles, and own firearms can be dangerous.

My area has three highways and three freeways. We also have more pickup trucks and firearms than you can count. My county as of last year had 16,252 concealed carry permits with a population of 235,099.

https://www.azdps.gov/services/public/cwp?qt-cwp_menu_=11#qt-cwp_menu_

https://www.census.gov/quickfacts/fact/table/yavapaicountyarizona/PST045219

The concealed carry numbers are much, MUCH higher today with the Chinese flu panic, lockdowns, etc., but assuming a mere 5% increase in concealed carry, that means 7.3% of the TOTAL population in my county has concealed carry.

Also, the 235,099 population number includes 16% of the population (37,615) under age 18 and by definition not eligible for concealed carry. That leaves 197,484 eligible to conceal carry (less actually since the legal concealed carry age is 21, but whatever).

So with a little over 17,000 concealed carry among 197,484 eligible to carry, that means that my county has about 8.6% of the eligible population with a concealed carry permit.

So ****ing with the average citizen in my county yields about a 1 in 12 chance of encountering somebody with a concealed carry permit. And believe me when I write this - those with concealed carry permits are carrying.

With a round in the chamber ... but that's another thread.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts