close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Come On Ladies..............

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by CowgirlCop, Sep 21, 2003.

1. CowgirlCop

CowgirlCop

I look at all the other threads out there and some pretty interesting topics.........seems like the "ladies Forum" lacks a little oomph!! How about someone coming up with a stimulating womens' topic and we go with it!!!

2. CarolinaJen

CarolinaJen

I think that being tucked in under "Miscellany" doesn't really help draw attention to the forum. Plus it seems most topics are not woman-specific. And the few that are may be TMI for such a public forum. Or else the guys' experience is still helpful--ie I got the best advice about carry choices for nursing moms from the general carry folder.

Depressing but true, I guess I'm just trained now not to bother posting here since I get better info if I post where there is more traffic.

Jen.

3. Shoeless

Shoeless Gun Totin' Girl

I'm with you, Jen. Why is our forum about fifteen miles from any of the other general forums? Not super accessible.

Pretty much the only place that I post or read regularly is General Non-Glocking, unless I have a specific firearms question.

Shoeless

4. Vic303

Vic303 Senior Member

Yeah, I check this forum on the rare occassions I see traffic on it, but they are rare unfortunately. Hey ladies, I have topic idea! I will post it now.
    --Vic

5. CowgirlCop

CowgirlCop

As a gun totin woman I have alot of other women that ask me about guns...Do you believe that in this day and age a woman SHOULD carry?

as a side note; has anyone found a decent carry purse that doesn't look like my mother built it?

6. KrisLady

KrisLady

Yes. YES. :)

That, and I believe that if we are going to carry, we have a responsibility to be competent.

Kris

7. Melissa Ann

Melissa Ann

Ditto what Kris said.

I believe it's my responsibility to carry and to protect myself. I'm all for the LEO folks, but they can't be everywhere all the time, so in most cases, I will have to depend on myself to protect myself and my loved ones. My boyfriend carries to protect ourselves as well.

And I firmly believe that anyone who carries or even just OWNS a gun, ought to practice with it, and make sure she can hit what she is aiming at.

melissa