Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Testing waters colt defender light weight series 90,Nickel stainless finish and Matte stainless frame,45 acp 2 7rnd mags 2 sets of grips colt factory box, in good condition, with paddle holster will sell for $700.00 obo plus shipping to your ffl.or ftf in coastal Carolina,all atf and local laws apply will also consider other compact or midsize 40,357 sig,9mm,or 45gap as a partial trade let me know what you got and we will see what we can work out.All trades will need to be ftf.:wavey: email me at [email protected] or pm me here will get back asap.thanks Ronnie.
Called The Colt Manufacture today and i gave them the serial number it is a nickel stainless finish with matte stainless steel frame was manufactured in 1998.this is one of the good ones they do not make them like this anymore they said.updated 8/13/2008.

Attachments

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
sorry about the crappy pics best i can do my computer is acting up when i try to download from other sources.:crying:

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
nice gun but not exactly looking for more of the newer styles glock,sig,hk,m&p,xd,etc.:wavey:

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ryan is also a stand up very honest and good Guy to Deal with A++++:supergrin:Very smooth transaction.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts