Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trade Pending Pre-ban 9mm Colt AR15 Trade Pending

This rifle was purchased new before the ban but has been shot very little. The rifle has less than 500 rounds through it. It is 100% factory Colt. Nothing has been changed other than the box and accessories has been misplaced. It has a collapsible stock, 16 inch barrel w/birdcage flash suppressor, fixed A1 carry handle, magazine blocks are pinned into the mag well and a pinned in sear block. The rifle is 95% or better. It is marked “Colt Sporter Lightweight”. Bolt, carrier and changing handle included. Carbine will include two 20 round Colt mags and two 32 round Colt mags.

I will not split them up at this time. If the buyer of the carbine does not want all of the mags I will sell them at a later time.

I am looking for $1350 for a FTF private sale or $1400 shipped and insured for the carbine and the four mags. Trade "wants" listed below.

Glock 23

Glock 23, 3rd generation with rail, approximately 1000 round through it. It has some (not much)finish wear on it from being in and out of a holster but otherwise is in excellent condition. The Glock comes with 5 13 round Glock FML drop free mags and night sights (Trijicon or Meprolites not sure which). The buyer of the Glock will have the option of buying A LOT of ammo in 40 S&W caliber. I will not sell the ammo or split the pistol and mags until the pistol has sold. No holsters included.
Looking for $450 for the Glock and 5 mags. Shipping and insurance are not included. 40 S&W ammo will be extra. I am not looking for trades but I will entertain offers for the items listed below.

I would prefer a local FTF sale or trade as I do not want to have to deal with the shipping hassles. But I will consider out of state trades (and sells) depending on your offer. The only items I am interested in trading for is an LMT or Colt M4 (233), a good scope, a Glock 19 or a S&W M&P 45. Cash either way to make deal even. I will consider other trades as well.

I will only ship to an FFL, only where legal and inside the continental US. It is the buyer’s responsibility to determine if the weapon and magazines are legal in their home state. It is also the buyer’s responsibility to verify their FFL dealer will accept a firearm from a non-dealer (me) or pay the extra fees on my end.

I can send pictures to anyone interested but I can’t figure out how to post them here.

Please contact me at [email protected] if interested. I do not check the boards everyday. For this reason I prefer e-mail over IM. Mention GlockTalk or the item in the subject line so my junk filter doesn’t trash your email.

·
US NAVY AD
193 Posts
email sent for your 9mm COLT for my factory LMT.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts