Glock Talk banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have my mind made up that I am going to get my first Ar and its going to be the colt 6920. I want it to be the magpul in FDE.

After looking on buds gun shop there is one that is $904 and another which does not have magpul and is just black for $979. On the site they both say law enforcement on the model. Just to be clear this is just the model name and can be sold to civilians?

Also it is weird to me that the magpul edition is cheaper than the regular version. All other sites ive seen have the magpul more expensive. Any reason for that?

I have been shooting my glock a lot and feel i am spoiled with it as all i do is shoot it and clean it and it runs perfect. Flew 500 rounds through it without a hickup. Can I expect the same shoot clean repeat performance from this rifle or is there more maintenance required?

Thanks!

· Federal Member
30,590 Posts

· Registered
10,527 Posts
Reactions: Glockdude1

· Registered
10,527 Posts
Thanks guys! I guess the question that remains unanswered is if buds law enforcement title on the gun is for law enforcement personnel or if it can be sold to me (civilian)? link below

Or maybe this is something I gotta ask the shop?

http://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php/products_id/84433/Colt+LE6920MP-FDE+Law+Enforcement+30+1+223REM5.56NATO+16.1"
Yes, it can be sold to civilians. That's what the LE stands for, Law Enforcement. I don't know the history on the designation, I wouldn't be surprised if it was originally only available to LEOs, but these days anybody can buy it.

I've got an LE6920 sitting in my closet right now, got it from my LGS, and I'm not a law enforcement officer.

· Registered
251 Posts
... law enforcement personnel or if it can be sold to me (civilian)?
Same thing.

If you want to SBR it or use a registered auto-sear/lower, then NFA rules apply.

· Registered
4,273 Posts

· Registered
10,527 Posts
I've seen some of these camo jobs go for around mid $800s. Seems like it was a better idea than actual sales indicate.
Sure is cheaper than buying the rifle and paying someone else to do it.

Anybody know if they've done with the Kryptek Yeti camo? That's the one I really like.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.