Glock Talk banner

Colorado Glockers

3335 Views 25 Replies 11 Participants Last post by  gjarcher
Not a single entry? Everyone too busy out shooting? Talk it up folks!
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

· Registered
1,285 Posts
Howdy neighbor! I spend a lot of time at Jenson Arms, LFI, and Front Range Gun Club.
And if you want to try drawing and shooting , because most ranges just won't let you do that , try baker draw in the grasslands out east. If you need directions let me know .

· Registered
364 Posts
Hello doc.....Liberty Firearms academy let me draw from the holster after I showed competency. You have to use both hands however but thats ok.
When I lived in AZ it was a simple matter of going out to the desert, set up your obstacle course of target etc and go to town. Anybody do that out here, where would you go where a constable won't site and confiscate?

· Registered
1,285 Posts
Hello doc.....Liberty Firearms academy let me draw from the holster after I showed competency. You have to use both hands however but thats ok.
When I lived in AZ it was a simple matter of going out to the desert, set up your obstacle course of target etc and go to town. Anybody do that out here, where would you go where a constable won't site and confiscate?
Can't say I can tell you that. Sounds like a great idea.I would bet it's happening, just not well connected enough to know.

· Registered
562 Posts
Howdy neighbor! I spend a lot of time at Jenson Arms, LFI, and Front Range Gun Club.
And if you want to try drawing and shooting , because most ranges just won't let you do that , try baker draw in the grasslands out east. If you need directions let me know .
I would appreciate a pm with directions. Thank you.

· Registered
1,285 Posts
Grasslands shooting area bakers draw

North on 59th Ave (County Road 31) to Highway 14 right on 14 to County Road 61 that is 15 miles from ault.(on 14 you pass the ault ammo depot left and High Plains harvest church right)

Left on 61(it's toward the top of the hill and a Long way) go left

Just under 3 miles on gravel road 61 (still 61) go right at the T ,just under 1 mile further on the left. takes 38minutes.

https://www.google.com/maps/dir/40....6e8d546ad8bb81:0x3dfeed47d7f3a3a!3e0?hl=en-US

There are verbal directions and location information hopefully it be helpful to you.

· Registered
562 Posts
Grasslands shooting area bakers draw

North on 59th Ave (County Road 31) to Highway 14 right on 14 to County Road 61 that is 15 miles from ault.(on 14 you pass the ault ammo depot left and High Plains harvest church right)

Left on 61(it's toward the top of the hill and a Long way) go left

Just under 3 miles on gravel road 61 (still 61) go right at the T ,just under 1 mile further on the left. takes 38minutes.

https://www.google.com/maps/dir/40....6e8d546ad8bb81:0x3dfeed47d7f3a3a!3e0?hl=en-US

There are verbal directions and location information hopefully it be helpful to you.
Just what the Dr. Ordered! Thanks. I used to shoot in that area back in the 90s. Appreciate the directions. Stay safe.

· Registered
268 Posts
Northglenn. Just to throw this out. I have a MSW sight pusher, Aero Tech Glock tools and a LaserLyte-Laser Bore sight. Also have a site pro to install sights. The best prices on night sights are on Amazon Prime. I'm retired. Nothing but time.

I also have some specific tools for 1911's and Smith & Wesson. If you need some minor things done give me a shout. 1911 sight staking tool, plunger tube staking tool and tools for polishing.

Glock sights while you wait. 10 minute job. If you like you can give me a few dollars to pay for my investment in tools.

You can pm me here.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.