Glock Talk banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks. Finally out of Denver and back home in southwestern Colorado. Retired at last retired at last
Hello from Denver. Transplant resident from another state.[/QU thanks. Welcome to the great state of Colorado. Been here most of my life only to leave and pine for home. Lived in Brighton for 20 years and appreciate the fact I made a good living and allowed me to come back to my country. Thanks

· Banned
2,151 Posts
Will do. What is there in Nucla now? Did you grow up there? That town was sadly left behind in many way, right? Maybe some mining still exists. I see these towns are vanishing old west history, and it is too bad.

I was planning on a trip that way in a couple of weeks but am picking up a 6-month contract where I get no vacation (except weekends). Damn life getting in the way messing up retirement plans. I'll give you a shout when we head that way. Enjoy retirement.

· Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Fr
Will do. What is there in Nucla now? Did you grow up there? That town was sadly left behind in many way, right? Maybe some mining still exists. I see these towns are vanishing old west history, and it is too bad.

I was planning on a trip that way in a couple of weeks but am picking up a 6-month contract where I get no vacation (except weekends). Damn life getting in the way messing up retirement plans. I'll give you a shout when we head that way. Enjoy retirement.
from Cortez. Left in 1970 and have missing every since I moved to Southern California and realized how good I had it as a kid. Only place I could afford was nucla. Have been house poor all my life. Decided I wanted to live

· Banned
2,151 Posts
Fr

from Cortez. Left in 1970 and have missing every since I moved to Southern California and realized how good I had it as a kid. Only place I could afford was nucla. Have been house poor all my life. Decided I wanted to live
Good for you. Living rich can be done well if you live simply. Awesome attitude and I hope you have a wonderful retirement.

· What is normal for the Spider is chaos to the Fly
70 Posts
Happy to be in Colorado and have a brand new Glock! Moved out here from Southern California and glad to be away from all of their stinking laws. Cheers to social distancing and ranges opening back up soon!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.