Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
TX Open Carrier
666 Posts
Got pictures? Is it Carbon V, San Mai, Aus-8, or Sk-5? Is the sheath nylon or leather and is the bladed black coated or bare metal?

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cordura Sheath, bare stainless metal, not black paint, I'm pretty sure its carbon V if not its AUS-8 how do you tell the difference? PM's get my attention faster, Thanks for the questions. I have pics for e-mails if serious.

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
David Letterman math: If a SRK carbon V has $70 worth of metal in it and a Trailmaster has 3x or 4x as much it should cost???

·
Registered
2,779 Posts
Are you bumping this thread or just talking to
yourself? :supergrin:

·
Registered
2,779 Posts
David Letterman math: If a SRK carbon V has $70 worth of metal in it and a Trailmaster has 3x or 4x as much it should cost???
If an SRK weighs 8.2 ounces and a Trailmaster weighs 16.7 as per the
Cold Steel website, you might want to check your math. :supergrin:

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Actually, yes, no-one else wants to talk to me about seriously buying the knife or trading. Dude, I can't believe you went and weighed the knives on me. Ok, new math. $140 for the steel $10 for S&H $10.00 because larger items/widgets intrinsically cost more,$25 cause its just badass.If you stare at this knife too long your eyeballs will get papercuts,"yea its that sharp", I didn't think large knives could be brought to this kind of edge.I was wrong. I wish you were here, if you ever held one in your hand, you couldn't stand it. If your serious I still need a e-mail address. If you mess around and end up getting it you will also have to post here that holding said knife makes you change a little.Its a $25 thing I guess.

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Nevertheless, e-mail? old forwarding address? Parents home? Nothing. This knife must have some bad karma on it. Open to trade ideas I like the old carbon V UWK from cold steel if you have 1 for partial trade.

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
You will have to pm me your address when I click on your profile absolutely noting happens.Tried 3x's

1 - 14 of 14 Posts