close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Coeur D'Alene, Idaho GSSF

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by Farmer, Jul 6, 2004.

1. Farmer

Farmer

Is anyone going to be there? After the few people that went to Roseburg I am curious how many people are going to Coeur D'Alene. This will be my first time there and I may be bringing two new people to GSSF to shoot also. How is the facilities there (since I have never been)? Hope to see you all there.

2. Dino Rustler

Dino Rustler

Info on the range:
    There is food and beverage on site. (usually burgers, chips,ec)
    There were be 2 or 3 port-a potties set up.
    Everything is fairly close. Depending upon how they set it up the max walking distace might be 200 yard. Usually everything is set up so its less that 75 yards between all events.
    Couer d'Alene is about 15 minute drive from the range.
    Road from Couer s 'Alene to the range is somewhat narrow and runs along a lake. Slow traffic.
    It is one of the smaller GSSF events, usually 200 or less shooters.

3. Pat S

Pat S Millennium Member

If it's like the last couple of years it will be unmercifully hot by the middle of the day. I'd take some sunscreen, a hat, and lots of cool water to drink. If you shoot early either day you can beat the heat. They usually have a couple of Glock Armorers on site to check your gun(s) over and update and/or replace worn parts at no charge to you. In addition you can buy accessories from a vendor or two. One year they had a vendor with a full-auto Glock that you could shoot for a small fee!

Pat S.

4. Farmer

Farmer

Thank you both for the information. I was lucky enough to stoot the G18 at the Roseburg match and what a blast that was. Just getting to shoot the G18 was worth the 5 1/2 hour trip down. I will be at the match Saturday.