GlockTalk Forum banner

101 - 120 of 134 Posts

·
Registered
10,914 Posts
If this is true (the link won't allow me to read the article) it leads me to wish I was a personal injury attorney. This outrage screams out for a class action lawsuit by the victims in the amount of at least $100 billion (with a capital "B"), on multiple grounds.

·
Registered
5,448 Posts
There can be only one rational reason: Someone in marketing believes they have more customers in their Woke base than the rest of us...I say, let's prove them right, so that the "Only" customers they have are in their woke-base...
$5 says “Someone“in marketing has a manbun and a boyfriend Who also suffers from white guilt. This is a crazy stupid plan that I suspect will backfire on them. I hope it does.

·
Registered
I buy and use guns for self protection only.
1,234 Posts
WTF is going on with my Country? Anyway, I'm so glad that I was born in 1944 and was part of the Greatest Generation! I don't think I will be around to witness the total downfall of Our Once Greatest Country! God Bless America!

·
Registered
9,442 Posts
You really think they're any different? 🤣

This snippet tells you that their heart is not committed to the cause.

“Whilst there are areas we have made progress in the fight against systemic racism and inequality—including pay equity and the diversity of our frontline workforce”

Take breakfast as an example. The executives are like the chicken that provides the eggs, they are involved. The lower and middle management that will have their careers sacrificed, much like the pig that provides the bacon, they are committed.

Let me know when the executives are committed.

Edit: missing word in italics.

·
Registered
7,704 Posts
Yeah, just like that flag that says F*** Biden, I'll say F*** Coke!

Reactions: buddyd157

·
Registered
476 Posts
Whatever I'd quit and walk out if they said this to me. My own company had some kind of bs training about using more "inclusive" language and I was kind of upset by it. Why should I change what I say so that crybabies do not get offended?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Interesting. Go and read about a guy called Seer van Rensburg. He died in 1926 but predicted all this. Racism against white people etc. Shortly before ww3. He hasn't been wrong until now.

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Whatever I'd quit and walk out if they said this to me. My own company had some kind of bs training about using more "inclusive" language and I was kind of upset by it. Why should I change what I say so that crybabies do not get offended?
But also, how is it "inclusive" and non-discriminatory to tell people to be "less white?"

·
Oh, for a muse of fire
8,775 Posts

101 - 120 of 134 Posts