GlockTalk Forum banner

81 - 100 of 119 Posts

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Where, precisely?
What is the correct definition of "racism"?

Anything a leftist/communist/liberal/neocon/globalist doesn't like is "racism."

The leftists throw the term around like confetti to try to intimidate White people from standing up for themselves.

·
PSO Survivor. currently in NW Georgia
10,172 Posts
why do corporations try to piss off half of their customers....
There can be only one rational reason: Someone in marketing believes they have more customers in their Woke base than the rest of us...I say, let's prove them right, so that the "Only" customers they have are in their woke-base...

·
Registered
9,398 Posts
Coca Cola has produced a vague lame response:
"
A Coca-Cola spokesperson confirmed that the course is "part of a learning plan to help build an inclusive workplace," but also noted that "the video circulating on social media is from a publicly available LinkedIn Learning series and is not a focus of our company's curriculum."

"Our Better Together global learning curriculum is part of a learning plan to help build an inclusive workplace," the spokesperson said in a statement. "It is comprised of a number of short vignettes, each a few minutes long. The training includes access to LinkedIn Learning on a variety of topics, including on diversity, equity and inclusion."

They are trying to blame it on LinkedIn. Saying they are just giving access to people to LinkedIn diversity training materials, and this just happened to be in there. So a failure in Coke's due diligence, but not saying that. Note they did not disavow the message.

·
Registered
636 Posts
Well, there goes my occasional slam of a Coca-Cola and the resultant super belch. I'll miss that.
And what's next? Mandatory jive lessons?
with Cokes handling of this, makes me so glad i am retired, and don't have to take crap, from an employer.

·
RIP Stan Lee.. . .
17,320 Posts
Next week they will be holding the:
Be less Black
Be less Hispanic
Be less Native American
seminars........ Right?

Didn't think so because that would be RACIST!!

·
Registered
11,242 Posts
Next week they will be holding the:
Be less Black
Be less Hispanic
Be less Native American
seminars........ Right?

Didn't think so because that would be RACIST!!
somebody is finding success teaching Liberals to be less intelligent...

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
Morons everywhere.

Imagine if they told blacks to be "less black".

Would they like whites to be less white by appropriating other races/cultures? I thought that was bad.
Any one of these statements and theories are easily tested by inserting another race, gender or religion in to test for discrimination. Often, these policies or statements across media clearly would be considered discriminatory or hateful if the group was substituted.

There was a program a few years back that would take articles and substitute white people for any group of choice, such as blacks or jews. They'd take for example a Salon article writing about how horrible white people, and then substitute Jews for whites, then post it to Twitter. They'd do the same with tweets and so on and watch as the same un-banned tweet, would be banned or removed after substitution. The current identity politics/critical race theory paradigm is absurd. It's hateful. Frankly, it's evil.

·
Lean & Mean
15,452 Posts
Real face of modern leftist racism. Be like a Panda. He’s white, he’s black, he’s Asian. Every moron of color that I ever put my hands on while performing my duty of peace officer claimed racism on my part. EVERY single one. That’s how entitled they are those days. Courtesy of the liberal media.

Reactions: TBO

·
Why so serious?
65,252 Posts
Coke is Woke

Sent from my Jackboot using Copatalk

Reactions: 1bigK and Inyo Tim
81 - 100 of 119 Posts