GlockTalk Forum banner

61 - 80 of 134 Posts

·
Hilljack
2,614 Posts
Some companies have been "woke" and running from "racism" for years. All the while rewarding and paying off the "offended". My former employer being one of them. It was amazing how often I have seen the policy of "if you're white, you're not right", no matter the issue. Think about that the next time you're leaning on, waiting on a machine to print something.

·
Registered
4,847 Posts
What's next? "Try to be less intelligent" training??
Isn’t that the true definitive title for this PC woke BS that they are asking their employees to swallow. No doubt that they will be asking every employee to sign some type of ledger as proof that they have attended this mandatory class. In the fine print will be something about how all employees of Coke agrees to accept and abide by this brainwashing. Or maybe corporate is keeping that part of the deal in HR “available for review by the individuals”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: nrajeff

·
Registered
4,847 Posts

·
Registered
4,847 Posts
Coca~Cola was invented by John Pemberton. A former Lieutenant Colonel in the Confederate Army. Oh - The Humanity!
I wonder how John feels about his brainchild succumbing to all of this wokeness? I barely recognize my country anymore.

·
Kydex Crafter
6,370 Posts
I'd like to teach the world to sing...in perfect harmony.....well, I'll tell ya...I've heard their singing and it SUCKS.......It's gonna end badly for these idiots..

Reactions: nrajeff and tuica

·
Premium Member
3,937 Posts
They sell poison. **** them.
At the very least, they used to sell poison, literally. The "coca" that was originally in Coca-Cola was real, live cocaine. No wonder people were feeling more energetic from drinking it.

Reactions: tuica

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
I haven't read the entire thread, but I am not going to deny who I am. That doesn't make me racist or hateful in any way. I respect all people just as long as they are respectful to me as well. It' s not rocket science.

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
I believe there is a movement for this to be taught in our schools also.

It already is, in many places.

White children are being brainwashed into believing that they are evil for simply existing.

All White parents who care about their kids should homeschool them or at least send them to a private Christian school.*

*And by "Christian School" I mean a true Christian school with traditional wholesome pro-White values, not some virtue-signaling politically correct pseudo-Christian school that teaches garbage like open borders, accepting violent refugees and "White privilege."

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
So when will the white genocide begin?

It's coming.

They are still working on the "brainwash White people into hating themselves and thinking White = evil so White people won't even want to exist anymore" stage.

According to the UN, the following elements are characteristics of "Ethnocide":

Indigenous peoples have the collective and individual right not to be subjected to ethnocide and cultural genocide, including prevention of and redress for:

(a) Any action which has the aim or effect of depriving them of their integrity as distinct peoples, or of their cultural values or ethnic identities;

(b) Any action which has the aim or effect of dispossessing them of their lands, territories or resources;

(c) Any form of population transfer which has the aim or effect of violating or undermining any of their rights;

(d) Any form of assimilation or integration by other cultures or ways of life imposed on them by legislative, administrative or other measures;

(e) Any form of propaganda directed against them.

Is there anyone who can deny with a straight face that ALL of the above elements of "Ethnocide" are happening to White people today?

Of course, the anti-White hypocritical UN only intended for the above definitions to apply to non-White groups, but if the above list of elements are Ethnocide for non-White groups, then it is Ethnocide for White groups as well.

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Bullcr*p I guess they cant see that they are promoting racism. So glad I haven't used any poisonous soft drinks for decades

They see it alright. They are doing it intentionally. They WANT to promote hatred against Whites, and cause minorities to resent Whites and blame Whites for all their problems.

61 - 80 of 134 Posts