GlockTalk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 119 Posts

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been a shareholder for a long time. That will no longer be the case come Monday. Nor will I continue to use their products.

Blatantly racist training is no longer acceptable but now apparently mandatory. Being white is explicitly bad. I feel like I'm taking crazy pills.

"To be less white is to:

Be less oppressive
Be less arrogant
Be less certain
Be less defensive
Be less arrogant
Be more humble
Listen
Believe
Break with apathy
Break with white solidarity"

Screenshots in the article.

·
Registered
818 Posts
Next time I encounter a non-white person being arrogant, defensive, oppressive, etc. I think I'll tell them "Quit acting so white!"

·
Registered
9,398 Posts
I've been a shareholder for a long time. That will no longer be the case come Monday. Nor will I continue to use their products.

Blatantly racist training is no longer acceptable but now apparently mandatory. Being white is explicitly bad. I feel like I'm taking crazy pills.

"To be less white is to:

Be less oppressive
Be less arrogant
Be less certain
Be less defensive
Be less arrogant
Be more humble
Listen
Believe
Break with apathy

The second “arrogant” should be “ignorant”.

I am not sure I have seen much that is more racist than this, except when Democrat imply that POC can’t be successful unless they get special help, that they that can’t get ID to vote.

The “anti-racists” are appalling at how much they insult those they purport to help.

·
Moved on...
9,972 Posts
Jambog....

·
Registered
12,540 Posts
Coke sucks anyway. All soda does. Drink water.
They own a lot of food companies as well.

More wokery from them:

I will make sure they get no more of my money. They have been idiots for a long time.

·
Registered
12,540 Posts
That appears to be robin deangelo training on linkedin so linkedin is no better. These people are crazy and lack any reason.

·
Use it up, throw it away
8,882 Posts
I stopped drinking sugary sodas but if I want Coca Cola out of my life it will be an arduous task. They own around 500 different brands, although many are international.

It's seems the larger the company, the more they tilt this way. My brother is a construction superintendent for Target Corporation. They own about 1800 stores and are PC to the max.

·
Registered
16 Posts

"To be less white is to:

Be less oppressive
Be less arrogant
Be less certain
Be less defensive
Be less arrogant
Be more humble
Listen
Believe
Break with apathy

So, does the Company provide free un-limited tanning bed sessions for those that are expected to be less White? <Sac>

1 - 20 of 119 Posts