Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
35,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well,

CNN has finally admitted what all this fear mongering is about:

https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/20/business/economy-election-trump-biden-jobs/index.html

"The model, which uses unemployment, disposable income and inflation to forecast election results, predicts that Trump will lose in a landslide, capturing just 35% of the popular vote. That's a sharp reversal from the model's pre-crisis prediction that Trump would win about 55% of the vote. And it would be the worst performance for an incumbent in a century."

Let's wear masks! Let's be afraid! Let's have slow re-openings!

We need to be safe! instill fear in everyone and tank the economy so President Trump is not re-elected.

“Never allow a crisis to go to waste” Rahm Emanuel - March 22, 2020, ABC News.

·
With Liberty and Justice for all.
20,894 Posts
Yep. This massive over-reaction would have never happened if a Dim was in the White House.

CNN must have forgotten who is running against our President.

·
Banned
35,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Their model doesn't include that Dems are holding the economy back and that people are aware of that.
I dont think that.

I just look at all the scared people right here in GT insisting that everyone needs to a wear a mask to the scared person...

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
Their model doesn't include that Dems are holding the economy back and that people are aware of that.
I guess their models don’t factor in perception about why the economy is not doing well. Trump voters and independents don’t think this is Trump’s fault, and they don’t think Joe Biden would do a better job.

·
Registered
21,840 Posts
I disagree, and I wouldn't be surprised if the virus was strategically released.
My comment was sarcastic. We are both on the same page and I agree with you.

The Dems will have a hard time winning this state as much as our governor is hated.
Whitmer is atrocious. She recently said area crowds can't come back until we have a vaccine. So is she saying no one can go to a sporting event if they haven't been vaccinated?

Joke may be on CNN. Did they report republicans are flipping some strong blue areas like local elections in Virginia and the seat in California?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
There was just an article on The Hill about how Trump is ahead in 15 battleground states.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campai...battleground-states-while-bidens-lead-shrinks

·
Registered
7,531 Posts
I dont think that.

I just look at all the scared people right here in GT insisting that everyone needs to a wear a mask to the scared person...
With all due respect, I surely don’t think of GT as any type of standard baseline to be used as a general population reference on any issue...I’d say that 50-60% of us “should be” institutionalized, and perhaps 20-25% “have been” institutionalized, while 10-15% “will be” institutionalized, and the remaining 5-10% have “escaped” from being institutionalized...lol...That said, I’m confident that even many of the “low info crowd”, can read the writing on the wall that pertains to this....

·
Registered
31,835 Posts
Conversely, this is why Trump wants to open things up as quickly as possible, reality be damned.

·
With Liberty and Justice for all.
20,894 Posts
Conversely, this is why Trump wants to open things up as quickly as possible, reality be damned.
No, he's just smart enough to realize that this silly shutdown was nothing but a sleazy liberal scam on the American people.

·
Banned
35,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yes.

Damn these people. They are not real people and not dealing with real issues caused by the lockdown and DEM policies....

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/do...lth-effects-of-continued-coronavirus-shutdown

""We are alarmed at what appears to be the lack of consideration for the future health of our patients," the doctors say in their letter. "The downstream health effects ... are being massively under-estimated and under-reported. This is an order of magnitude error."

""The millions of casualties of a continued shutdown will be hiding in plain sight, but they will be called alcoholism, homelessness, suicide, heart attack, stroke, or kidney failure. In youths it will be called financial instability, unemployment, despair, drug addiction, unplanned pregnancies, poverty, and abuse."

The TRUTH of what has happened is starting to come out..

·
Señor Member
8,221 Posts
Yes.

Damn these people. They are not real people and not dealing with real issues caused by the lockdown and DEM policies....

The TRUTH of what has happened is starting to come out..
We see treatment rates of basically all diseases like heart disease, stroke, cancer have been effectively eliminated unless it's an emergency while incidence rate is the same. It's not like everyone stopped having heart disease, stroke, cancer, etc.

·
Registered
7,547 Posts
Well,

CNN has finally admitted what all this fear mongering is about:

https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/20/business/economy-election-trump-biden-jobs/index.html

"The model, which uses unemployment, disposable income and inflation to forecast election results, predicts that Trump will lose in a landslide, capturing just 35% of the popular vote. That's a sharp reversal from the model's pre-crisis prediction that Trump would win about 55% of the vote. And it would be the worst performance for an incumbent in a century."

Let's wear masks! Let's be afraid! Let's have slow re-openings!

We need to be safe! instill fear in everyone and tank the economy so President Trump is not re-elected.

“Never allow a crisis to go to waste” Rahm Emanuel - March 22, 2020, ABC News.
The thing that model does not factor in is the way that the democrat governors of these swing states have become mini dictators in the blink of an eye. There has never been a more stark contrast put before the people for consideration. Freedom -vs- Tyranny.

·
21,361 Posts
Phase 3 is stealing the election via tampering with the votes. I think they know that Trump will spend the next 4 years eliminating the deep state and they are scared ****less.

·
Registered
6,528 Posts
Demoncrap party has colluded with the ChiComs to crash the global market to defeat Donald J. Trump.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts