CNN refuses to give up

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by callihan_44, Sep 28, 2018.

1. callihan_44

callihan_44 INFIDEL

https://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2018/09/28/cnn-chris-cuomo-brett-kavanaugh-virgin-yale/
    [​IMG]

CNN’s Chris Cuomo asked a female classmate of Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh if he was “known at Yale as a virgin” in a Thursday evening interview.
    The far-left anchor for the cable news channel asked this embarrassing question of Lynne Brookes, who attended Yale with Kavanaugh.

“I don’t believe it’s disqualifying to have partied in high school or in college,” Cuomo said. “But him telling the truth about himself is a more relevant standard. Was Brett Kavanaugh known at Yale as a virgin?”

Just Glocks likes this.
  2. ChuteTheMall

ChuteTheMall Wallbuilder and Weapon Bearer

It's not the kind of thing college students try to make known.

Ramjet38, captcurly and callihan_44 like this.

3. snerd

snerd Horselover Fat

The weaponized arm of the left, the media, does what they are told. I can’t express sufficiently how totally intertwined our media is within ALL agencies of our government! Obama took it to new levels, with hundreds of low-level media hacks being hired into his regime.

Last edited: Sep 28, 2018
    ERASER, B C, ExecutiveWill and 3 others like this.
  4. Just Glocks

Just Glocks

When you look up the word Democrat is the definition IDIOT !

5. robhic

robhic I'm your huckleberry.... Platinum Member

Was Cuomo still known as a complete, 100% A-hole dickweed in high school? What have our political overlords become? That was some of the worst examples of pretty much everything you could imagine. Other than Kavanaugh's legitimacy and emotion, Ford's weird, childish voice and her legal team cramming her with what to say. Then Lindsey Graham's rip-snortin' admonition, that was hours and hours worth of total, irrelevant theater, grandstanding and people competing to be the biggest POS in the room I've ever seen!

6. Valmet

Valmet M62/76 Silver Member

Cuomo is up there with chris Hayes and Rachel Maddow to me. Absolute POS

Just Glocks, Ramjet38, B C and 3 others like this.
  7. LostinTexas

LostinTexas Exploring Alternate Routes

Never, Ever, as long as you live, think the Democrats for idiots. They lie, deceive, disrupt, stir racial bias, rig elections, play on fear, and a host of other things, but NEVER think them stupid or anything but calculating and convicted to the destruction of the US, and perhaps the world.
    The NWO isn't an idea, it is a goal and one of self fulfillment and destruction.

8. JBnTX

JBnTX

:goodpost:...I just wish ALL Americans could understand this one simple truth.

Liberalism, and it's accompanying branches of feminism, multiculturalism, tolerance, equality, racism, evolution-ism and atheism, is the physical manifestation of pure evil.

All of these issues are born in the liberal womb.
    All are evil and destructive to a civilized society.

Last edited: Sep 28, 2018
    Ramjet38, Ofc.JL and Just Glocks like this.
  9. Bruce M

Bruce M

Republican Supreme Court nominee - who or if you boinked at Ivy League college critically important part of background

Democrat President - grades and courses at Ivy League college - out of bounds, private matter, not necessary for public to know

Mtnfolk75, Ramjet38 and Just Glocks like this.
  10. Just Glocks

Just Glocks

That's what I meant by IDIOT I don't know anyone who would work as hard as democrats at destruction towards an unobtainable goal , it will never happen , to achieve their goal they have to remove the 2 amendment , if they remove the 2 amendment they have a war on their hands ------- IDIOTS !

11. LostinTexas

LostinTexas Exploring Alternate Routes

Oh, quite the opposite. Many of their goals have already been set in motion or achieved. The disruption of the country is at an all time high. I doubt we've seen such antics since the Civil War. The welfare state, the disrupting organizations that seem to have no boundaries or control, the assault on the Constitution, the laws that are already in place, AHA, and a host of other things are in the desired channel to total control. The 2A stands in the way, but are there enough that believe enough to stand with it. The 1A is already under attack, along with several other realms of decency.
    Make no mistake, we are under attack and unfortunately these people are well funded and patient enough to do what they can and we are indignant enough as a group to not notice.
    They have been caught with their hand in the cookie jar, but they are quite eloquent at denial, and redirection. They either stay at it until it is swept away or they learn. Either way we lose.

12. robhic

robhic I'm your huckleberry.... Platinum Member

Joe Degenova and Victoria Toensing (his wife and law partner) both said last night they feel really good about Kavanaugh's seating. It was a bit uncertain early on but the sorta lame performance by Ford, the excellent emotional, righteous performance by Kavanaugh, the surprise fire & brimstone by Lindsey Graham plus the odious, small, petty performances and actions by the slimeball dems bodes well for Kavanaugh. I love Degenova's responses to these things. He really doesn't pull any punches and neither does Toensing.

13. Just Glocks

Just Glocks

It's probably just me and a few other patriots but I fully expect a reversal of all criminal actives forced on America by Democrats in the near future things are lining up nicely !

14. CAcop

CAcop

So the next female Democrat nominee we can ask that?

Yeah, didn't think so.

15. happyguy

happyguy Man, I'm Pretty

S
    **** in a suit.

Regards,
    Happyguy :)

robhic, Just Glocks and Bish1309 like this.
  16. KUETSA

KUETSA

Well - this IS war. TO THE PROGRESSIVES!
    So now Flake wants "to be fair" & "give it another week".
    Meanwhile the home addresses & phone numbers of republican Senators were posted on their wiki pages mysteriously from a US House of Representatives computer.
    GONNA BE A NICE WEEK FLAKE - WHAT THE HELL COULD GO WRONG?

IF REPUBLICANS DO NOT FIGHT AGAINST THIS PROGRESSIVE WAR ON OUR FREEDOMS AS IF A WAR IS BEING WAGED AGAINST US - WE WILL LOSE!

Brasso, Ramjet38 and Just Glocks like this.
  17. callihan_44

callihan_44 INFIDEL

tuesday is light years away, dont be surprised if dems trot out a "witness" who can supposedly back up some claims of ford or the other chicks ...no details will be given and more calls for FBI "investigation"

robhic, JBnTX, Ramjet38 and 2 others like this.
  18. JBnTX

JBnTX

You can count on it.

19. Brasso

Brasso Millennium Member

We let them become teachers and professors. And now look at us?

Not one single brain cell at Yale understands what our Constitution is. They are flushing their freedom down the toilet with applause.

Just Glocks likes this.
  20. DAKA

DAKA

ENOUGH ALREADY...I'VE RUN OUT OF POPCORN, besides, the back 40 needs harvesting...