close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

CMC Glock Trigger

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by Joseph Jay, Apr 20, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Joseph Jay

Joseph Jay

Does anyone have any hands on experience with the Glock triggers from CMC?

2. Aslan

Aslan Aslan

ShootingRooster likes this.

3. Joseph Jay

Joseph Jay

Ive seen online reviews and posts just trying to see if any members here have any hands on experience and or feedback

igolfat8 likes this.
  4. Tracker12

Tracker12

Hello Joseph,
    Just ordered one last night, for my Gen3 G32. Not a lot to find online about this trigger variant, but what I've found so far is very positive for me. I'll post a review of my experience with the CMC after I get it and try it out. My biggest problem with my G32 has always been the trigger, from the original to an Apex upgrade and an Agency Arms upgrade. The end of my trigger finger gets quickly sore from being pinched or snagged between the trigger guard and the bottom end of the trigger. I have shaved off, sanded, polished, etc., the inside of the guard and the bottom of the trigger face to open that small space a bit, but to no avail. The Agency Arms trigger looked to be the answer with its flat face and forward-bent bottom end, but a couple hundred rounds at the range and things turn very uncomfortable. I'm hoping that the little platform at the bottom end of the CMC trigger will be just the fix I've been looking for. Plus, the video clips that I have managed to find shows a pretty ideal action and reset. I'll let you know.

ShootingRooster likes this.
  5. Tracker12

Tracker12

Joseph, got and installed the CMC on my G32. Am giving it very high marks after a visit to the range. One departure on my part; the CMC is a drop-in using OEM support parts, but I chose to replace the original connector with a Ghost brand. Still, installation is very straightforward. The pull is very consistent and smooth and yet gives a clean feel of the action all the way through. Reset is crisp and not flighty. My particular problem that I was hoping to solve, the pinching of my trigger finger tip between the trigger guard and the bottom end of the trigger itself, is pretty well done away with due to the horizontal extension of the trigger's base. I think this is a winner.