Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
GT Mayor
64,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had a close call yesterday, a friend is going to insulate his shop and put up plywood on the walls. Well the truck shows up we unload the Styrofoam and he goes to unload the plywood with his tractor with forks like a fork lift. The whole stack was to heavy and picked up the back tires, so we unloaded half the stack by hand. He tried it again and the tractor picked up the plywood no sweat. He run the plywood into the shop and was just getting ready to lower it when the hydraulic cylinder failed and dropped the stack of plywood.
Thankfully I know to not stand in front of something like that and didn't get hit. 15-20 sheets of plywood would have left a mark for sure:alex::eek:uttahere:

·
Why so serious?
65,971 Posts
Gravity strikes again!

·
GT Mayor
64,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
11,251 Posts
Friend of mine spent a year in the hospital a couple years ago after a 1,000 pound round hay bale fell on him. Watch those front end loaders.

·
GT Mayor
64,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Friend of mine spent a year in the hospital a couple years ago after a 1,000 pound round hay bale fell on him. Watch those front end loaders.
You gotta watch for sure my friend:faint:I'm so sorry about your friend Carver, I do hope he is okie dokie:angel:

·
Premium Member
10,862 Posts
Glad to know you are okay!

You never know when stuff like that will happen. I always try to think of the worst case scenario, and keep my distance accordingly.

I find I live longer that way.

·
GT Mayor
64,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Glad to know you are okay!

You never know when stuff like that will happen. I always try to think of the worst case scenario, and keep my distance accordingly.

I find I live longer that way.
True words for sure my friend:supergrin:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts