CLM and Attempt to Contact Eric issues

Discussion in 'Announcements & Support' started by sx-al, Sep 22, 2007.

1. sx-al

sx-al Go Canes! CLM

Hi Eric, I just discovered this forum is for private issues with the site. I am sorry to have discussed the issues publicly, but I have not gotten a reply from you regarding the CLM I purchased back on 9/14. I sent you an email because it is what you asked for on the thread you reprimanded me on. I know this must be just some sort of glitch with the email.
    I read the thread where you said you were going to recognize every person who was a CLM and I was not sure I had gotten in on time.

Alex

2. Eric

Eric Big Giant Head CLM

As I have said a number of times now, anyone who has placed an order for a CLM will get a CLM. NO ONE will slip through the cracks. I am buried in work right now, man. I am recovering from a heart attack, trying to get the paid tier launched and trying to get caught up on a backlog of hundreds of emails. You posted this at 8 o'clock on a Friday night. I will set everything else aside and get notifications sent to every CLM purchaser.

Please understand that I am not trying to blow you off or marginalize your contribution to the site. Please try to understand though every CLM order place is already assured and no one is going to be able to do anything with their CLM memberships until I launch the new system. I am doing the best I can to get caught up with everything. Multiple emails and messages from someone in multiple areas is not helping things. I promise that I am doing the best I can to get everything dealt with and no one will slip through the cracks. If you emailed me, I am sure the email is waiting in my inbox. I will get everyone's orders caught up Monday. I apologize for the delay. Eric

3. sx-al

sx-al Go Canes! CLM

Dude I'm so genuinely sorry for even making this an issue. I'm a registered nurse, if anybody can actually empathize with your situation, it's me. I never wanted to seem pushy or anything by posting in several sites. Its just I don't know what you read. I would have shut up with an, "I got it Alex, chill." I was just concerned you never really got the money or the email. I've been recently nailed with fraud by my wifes purchases, I still suffer a nasty financial fear of the internet.

Really man, I hope you get better and don't get worked up with me. I'm not trouble.

Alex :hugs:

4. Eric

Eric Big Giant Head CLM

One of my many failings, and I do mean many:supergrin:, is that I really suck at staying on top of correspondence. This has always been the case. It one of life's little ironies that I have painted myself into a profession where I have to deal with so much of it. I am a stereotypical creative personality. I get buried in the nuts and bolts and forget to keep the trains running on time. I do try though.

I want you to know that I do appreciate your support of the site. I'll get the CLM orders caught up on Monday. Thanks. Eric

5. sx-al

sx-al Go Canes! CLM

Consider me at your service and take care of yourself.

Alex