Glock Talk banner

Clive Cussler

1642 Views 20 Replies 12 Participants Last post by  Lesh
I've seen Clive's books out for many years but never picked one up before. I've just read "Lost City" and "Black Wind" (he co-authored both.) Pretty good reading, I just went out and picked up a couple more - "Sahara" and "Inca Gold" - both Dirk Pitt adventures. I see where Sahara has been made into a movie, will have to rent it after I finish the book.

Looks like I found a new "favorite" author.
21 - 21 of 21 Posts

· Registered
800 Posts
Originally posted by ldb
His books are good and he is a very interesting gentleman with a lovely wife. He's a gun collector and supporter with a beautiful home. I appreciate his work more because I appreciate his correct position on Article Two.
I am afriad that his wife died in that last year or two.

I met him about 25 years ago, he was buying a computer from the store I where I worked after Raising the Titanic had been released.

I started reading his books about 5 years ago. I think I have almost all of his books in my collection. Atlantis found is my favorite. I am currently reading The Treasure of Khan.

The description of the KelTec P3AT in the Oregon Files books does strecth the facts quite a ways:)

21 - 21 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.