Climate Change Strike Today??

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by FullClip, Sep 20, 2019.

1. Onkel Walther

Onkel Walther

How many Americans visited the yesterday climate protest in NYC, where Greta Thunberg showed up? Are there any serious sources?

I ask, because I guess that liberal German media and Merkel-Government are spreading massive lies about it.

FullClip likes this.
  2. pugman

pugman

If I was a teacher I would do what mine did on Senior Skip.

Give an easy quiz.

pizza_pablo likes this.

3. BillKilgore

BillKilgore

While watching them on TV, the term "useful idiot" comes to mind. I wonder who is funding and coordinating this global protest.

These kids can't tell you when the last ice age occurred, when it ended, how are prehistoric temps estimated or what temp they think the Earth should be. BTW - The Pleistocene Ice Age started about 2.5 million years ago and we are still coming out of it. They are merely parroting back sound bites given to them by somebody else.

Somebody should draw them a picture because they certainly aren't thinking for themselves.
    Earths temp.jpg

The black line is the calculated temperature of the Earth.
    The red line is amount of CO2. The blue line is the amount of methane and the green line is the amount of nitrous oxide.

Notice how the temperature has risen even faster than now and the Earth has survived (gray bars). They are foolish and narcissistic to believe the Earth should not change for them.

pizza_pablo likes this.
  4. oldmick

oldmick

I just heard the phrase, "climate justice"

That makes about as much sense as... Nuclear Comedy. The two words just don't seem right next to each other.

pizza_pablo and M 7 like this.
  5. mike from st pe

mike from st pe

Listen kids, if you want to save Earth? Get a good science education and build a rocket and leave Earth to the animals. Find another planet to live on.

pizza_pablo, M 7 and flyover like this.
  6. M 7

M 7

One of the worst "green-house" gases is water vapor; it is worse and far more prevalent than all of the others (CO2, CH4, N2O). I wonder how the LoonyLeft is gonna "ban" water vapor. :animlol:

7. Deltic

Deltic

I don't know about the rest of the world but I am not going to take advice about serious subjects from a teenage girl parroting what others have told her. If these moonbats were serious they would not want to close down nuclear power plants until every coal fired power plant was shut down.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2019
  8. GlockFan7

GlockFan7

I'm attributing all this Greta attention to sexism and racism. Would she get the same attention if she wasn't a cute little white girl?

9. FullClip

FullClip Native Mainiac CLM

For one thing, I think you are gonna' have a hard time to get anyone to say that little toad is "cute".
    [​IMG]

flyover likes this.
  10. GlockFan7

GlockFan7

Come on, is that all you got?

Last edited: Oct 8, 2019