Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Which is worse?
2,952 Posts
I guess that all depends on what you call common Renegade. I did a quick run through the matches this year prior to Fulton and Roseburg and it has happened twice, once with a score of 111.xx. Tony Clemens score was just a mite faster than that. ;f Like I said not an exhaustive search.

I know where your going with this Void. I've always thought that clean 8 second runs in the 5 to Glock and "M" and a plain old 20 seconds in the plates would literally always win AmCiv. I mean a 68 would do it. Sounds easy but the closest I've ever come was Richmond with 6 Cs, 1 in the 5 to G and 5 on the M. It's hard to stay at that 8 second pace, I always seem to speed up at a match! ;f

·
Which is worse?
2,952 Posts
Well Exxxxcuse me. I knew Dan didn't want to be posting inaccurate information. :) We'll see if he shoots a perfect score Saturday night! ;f

·
Which is worse?
2,952 Posts
Nothing special Don, Scott's just passing through town Saturday. Scott shoots well, we just need to encourage him to make more matches! ;f Those small children can take up a lot of your time! :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts