Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
MFinch,

If I shoot good, I have two beers that night... if I shoot bad, I have four beers that night! That's why I keep my day job... ;f ;c ;c ;c ;c ;f

Regards,
Frank

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
TJC -

THAT is the standard that all Stockmeisters will be judged by. Even though you might not be at the matches for a while, the records you set (stated above) sets the bar for everyone to jump over (or under in this case).

Thanks for showing us that it is possible to shoot a Glock FAST and ACCURATE.

I was going to look up these scores and did find your 40.19 Unlimited Record (shot at Harvard 2001).

Now, will your record last as long as Maris's?

Regards,
Frank

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
TJC,

Just sayin' it like it is... you are one of the Glock Champions (Grand Masters)...

I would like to suggest to DannyR (Coach) that we make a sticky Post for GSSF Forum that list the Top Ten Scores for each division, who shot it, where and when. Also, if possible, what model Glock they did it with along with as much detail about the setup as possible (sights used, etc.)

It will be our "GSSF Hall Of Fame".

This will allow all the new GSSF shooters to see what's been achieved and what to aspire to.

Regards,
Frank

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Coach,

Let me know how I can help! I don't mean for you to do all the work.. if you want, I can go through gssfonline to get a starting list unless you have access to another source.

Regards,
Frank

1 - 4 of 4 Posts